The fact Ngannou make Rumble look

Noone makes Rumble look like a MW in the power department.

Depends who gets the best cycle in before usada come knocking.
Eh Francis always looked the same. No reason to believe he was ever on steroids. He is naturally a lean 250plus lbs. Cameroon is full of physical freaks, wouldn't surprise me if a boat load of crazy athletes came out of there in the next couple of decades as the world is getting smaller and talent is harder to hide away.

Hardest hitting welterweight in MMA is not Rumble but rather Manhoef...

Eh Francis always looked the same. No reason to believe he was ever on steroids. He is naturally a lean 250plus lbs. Cameroon is full of physical freaks, wouldn't surprise me if a boat load of crazy athletes came out of there in the next couple of decades as the world is getting smaller and talent is harder to hide away.

Wow you are very naive.

reach dif would be ridiculous

accually rumble did to arlovski pretty mutch the same frank did and broke his jaw in the process he was just saved by the bell to then proceed to grapple for the rest of the figth
I think you need to watch that fight again. Arlovski wasn’t saved by the bell. That punch was after the bell. Total GDR moment.

He was also not the one trying to grapple. Rumble spent the next two rounds trying to take Arlovski down. In other words, Rumble couldn’t knock out Arlovski with a broken jaw.

Allow me to assist in refreshing your memory

I think you need to watch that fight again. Arlovski wasn’t saved by the bell. That punch was after the bell. Total GDR moment.

He was also not the one trying to grapple. Rumble spent the next two rounds trying to take Arlovski down. In other words, Rumble couldn’t knock out Arlovski with a broken jaw.

he was totally saved by the bell and got knocked down 2 times before it sounded

he was totally saved by the bell and got knocked down 2 times before it sounded

All of those shots were controversial because of the time. Count from the 10 second clap. The clock stops being shown at the 0:07, but the round doesn’t stop for another :15.

Regardless, Rumble was not able to put Arlovski away and it wasn’t because Arlovski was avoiding the striking. Arlovski had been KOd quite a few times by then and he had a shaky chin.

Rumble just isn’t that powerful at heavyweight and he has said the guys there are too big for him. Why would he be able to KO one of the biggest heavyweights who has never even been wobbled?

Last edited:
Ngannou is just an unstoppable force, unless you have good wrestling. He takes punches in the face like it was nothing, and if he tags you, you die.

No.

Go to sleep. Dont care what time it is wherever you live, go to sleep.

There are certain anomalies like Francis, Wilder, Golovkin, Foreman, etc that have a touch of death even in shots they dont try on. Much more so than others in their weight class.
Are you really comparing great boxer who can actually strike to Nganou? Lol..

MiocicNgannou.gif
Holy shit Colby Covington destroying Usman there

Are you really comparing great boxer who can actually strike to Nganou? Lol..
Are you too slow to tell the difference between a discussion of natural power and actual skill? Holy shit...

Tragedy Rumble left when he did could have easily been champion if he'd have stuck around for dc to go to HW. Or he could have been a real contender at HW.

Now I'm not sure how he comes back.

I wouldn't say they are THAT similar, Ngannou basically hustles people and then bullrushes them during exchanges, Rumble tends to pick out punches from mid/long range more.

It wasnt after the bell, rather the round ran long for some reason and carried on for more than 10 secs after the clapper.

Back