The fact Ngannou make Rumble look

The best Rumble was LHW Rumble

Agreed, but we never really got to see Rumble at 185lbs, the vitor fight was a catchweight bout.

Gotta wonder how Rumble would have performed at MW had he could have given it a more serious go. Less wrestlers at middleweight and his power would ostensibly be even better at a lighter weight class.

Lets see, Rumble never lost a fight to a decision like Francis.
To beat Rumble you have to finish him or he finishes you. Not so much with Ngannou.
At the end of both their careers Rumble will have the better of the two.
Looks like Francis isnt really evolving his skill set.
And my money would be on Rumble if they fought.

MiocicNgannou.gif
not sure what the point of posting that is. A, its not like Rumble would ever do that to Francis in a million years. and B it doesn't invalidate how hard Francis hits

The eyepoke was real tho. Still Ngannou would end him in less than 1 round probably.

LOL, actually the ref didn't break up rumble and arlovski until a good 10 seconds AFTER the bell rang
Man that still pisses me off. Fight was fine and competitive up til then. Time is up, and then AA gets cracked with the shot that broke his jaw I believe, loses the round convincingly bc of that and then the ref breaks it up to end the round that was supposed to be over 10 seconds ago.

Weird shit. Sucks. Definitely one of those moments where you have to just roll with it and focus on the fight instead of bitching abt the injustice of it all

Man Bum-ble is so overrated in this bitch. Like, seriously, even Humble Rumble was complete bullshit. Guy is a quitter with one round gas tank. If it goes past R1 he loses his power.

rumble destroys ngannou

If we are playing MMA Math everyone that Rumble beat Frances would decimate at HW.

Can't say the same for sure with Rumble at HW. The only common opponent is Arlovski. Rumble did face a better younger Arlovski though Frances would have destroyed that Arlovski in the first round as well. Not sure if Rumble could go through Blaydes , Cain, Rozenstruik, JDS, Overeeem all that easy. I'm sure he could beat some of them but I'd need to see more evidence.

You have to easily favor Ngannou here.I can't see how you can favor Rumble. Not to say he couldn't win but there is no evidence....smaller frame, less power from what I can tell.

Well if there's anyone that has a chance in knocking out Francis, my money would be on Rumble...
This.
QQnwr0R.gif

Last time i checked, Frank hasn't knocked out teeth in the UFC like Rumble did.

Rumbles power doesn't translate as well to HW

Why are there rumble threads all over Sherdog now?

Rumble got legit complete striking skills.

like a Middleweight in terms of power is the scarriest thing ever knowing how scary Rumble looked before Francis emerge

Ngannou vs Rumble at HW, who kill who? It will be a remake of Francis vs Rozentruik?

My money would be on Rumble to knock him out. Far better striker

Back