The F-it Switch

DesertedCourteousAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

Fuck how did i not mention Max...this was crazy him and lamas was a great fight

Ben Rothwell. I think his whole strategy revolves around eating shots while throwing bombs of his own.

He does the hulk hogan shuffle redneck style and somehow fights better lol i still rememeber him doing that then getting the tko

Niko Price lately has been a human Fuck-it switch. Just going apeshit from any and all positions putting guys lights out.

Of course half the time he's the one getting put out...

Niko Price lately has been a human Fuck-it switch. Just going apeshit from any and all positions putting guys lights out.

Of course half the time he's the one getting put out...

Yeah his last fight had me trippin..hes got great mental strength to be able to just go like that..no fucks given win or lose

Surely the vintage example of what you're looking for is García vs. Jung.
But the guy who does it consistently is Justin Gaethje.

Leben, Shogun, Hendo, Wandy, Fedor and Belfort

Some fighters have it others dont the Fuck it switch.

Fighters who can for no reason just turn on the beast mode/ kill mode and get after there opponents regardless of how tired or whatevers happened in the fight..

Some examples

Chuck Liddell,

You take him down buddy just says fuck it and gets back up and proceeds to keep banging on the feet usually koing his opponent. Also the way he tkoed Tito in the first fight..he came out in the second in full kill mode..

Derrick Lewis

Seems to be tired,and not that althetic in every fight..yet he explodes out of submissions and back to his feet regularly and has alot of late fight finishes that seemed to be spurred on by him just saying fuck it...

Who else can you guys come up with who has the Fuck It switch

You can include gifs/vids to back up your selections
No such thing. Guys like Holloway are shortening their career. Chuck paid the price later in his career. Great chin is a gift that should be protected. F it switch sounds similar to this. The whole video is worth a listen but the "my mantality" stuff. Total B.S. Skill and technique beat that switch.

Diego Sanchez? Kyle Bochniak, at least in the Zab fight.
Cejudo showed it against Marlon after a tough first round.
Diego round 1 against Guida is the definition of the F it switch

Nick Diaz got annoyed with BJ Penn and started headbutting his punches en route to dominating him for the next round and a half and sending him into the decline that resulted in him being KO'd by random bar guy.
This Guy Fawkes.

Back