The F-it Switch

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Some fighters have it others dont the Fuck it switch.

Fighters who can for no reason just turn on the beast mode/ kill mode and get after there opponents regardless of how tired or whatevers happened in the fight..

Some examples

Chuck Liddell,

You take him down buddy just says fuck it and gets back up and proceeds to keep banging on the feet usually koing his opponent. Also the way he tkoed Tito in the first fight..he came out in the second in full kill mode..

Derrick Lewis

Seems to be tired,and not that althetic in every fight..yet he explodes out of submissions and back to his feet regularly and has alot of late fight finishes that seemed to be spurred on by him just saying fuck it...

Who else can you guys come up with who has the Fuck It switch

You can include gifs/vids to back up your selections

A young chuck with his old chin now could be problematic to everyone.

Not saying he'd win them all.

Forrest after he loses. Just says F it and runs out of the cage

Diego Sanchez? Kyle Bochniak, at least in the Zab fight.
Cejudo showed it against Marlon after a tough first round.

A young chuck with his old chin now could be problematic to everyone.

Not saying he'd win them all.

Yup there was something special about watching a prime chuck fight..it really felt like something crazy was about to happen at any moment.. His get back to his feet game is the best ever period

Fighters who can for no reason just turn on the beast mode/ kill mode and get after there opponents regardless of how tired or whatevers happened in the fight..

bochniak going zombie mode on zabit at the end of their fight popped into my mind, since i just rewatched it recently.

cJAnaVd.gif

Ben Rothwell. I think his whole strategy revolves around eating shots while throwing bombs of his own.

Back