The Exit Strategy

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Clever he is...

After reading Conor's little shot at Paulie, I can't help but think Khabib is his last UFC fight (win or lose).

He's already setting up his next boxing pay day.
Then he's back on the yacht sucking back his
whiskey and smoking a fattie.

Barring any contract restrictions, this is his quickest road to $100 million back in the bank.

The boy will be set with his clothing line, boxing promotion, whiskey sales, etc.

Back to family with minimal CTE.

Clever he is...

After reading Conor's little shot at Paulie, I can't help but think Khabib is his last UFC fight (win or lose).

Barring any contract restrictions, this is his quickest road to $100 million back in the bank.

The boy will be set with his clothing line, boxing promotion, whiskey sales, etc.

Every fight will be his last, until huge payday is offered. May-Mac was last too.

Every fight will be his last, until huge payday is offered. May-Mac was last too.

Until he sees that measly $10 million he gets from the PPV and says, F-it again.

Khabib is the biggest fight, and maybe a Nate
trilogy before the fire is gone.

Paulie and then possibly May-mac2

Buh bye MMA.

The public isn’t dumb enough to buy a Paulie/Conor boxing match. It honestly would be the dumbest move he can make. It would sell like crap and the chances of him getting beat by Paulie are pretty high.

The public isn’t dumb enough to buy a Paulie/Conor boxing match. It honestly would be the dumbest move he can make. It would sell like crap and the chances of him getting beat by Paulie are pretty high.

I have to disagree

The storyline and rivalry is already set

The mystery of the knock down also intrigues many

I say it pulls in MayMac numbers, or similar.

I have to disagree

You can say whatever you want, doesn't mean it resembles reality. Paulie isn't Mayweather on any level, the public at large doesn't have a clue who he is. The curiosity over how Conor will fair in a boxing ring is over after the Mayweather fight also. There's nothing about this that would create the same interest level as the Mayweather fight. They'd be lucky to get 1/2 the PPV orders.

“Minimal CTE”

tenor.gif

He will make more in MMA. UFC is paying him a gold mine to come back. Nobody cares about him boxing Jersey Shore..

Clever he is...

What Paulie shot? Did I miss something?

He wont make 100 mills fighting fucking Pauli {<jordan}

I have to disagree

You are wrong. Totally wrong.

Floyd is the biggest PPV draw of all time. Over 20 million PPV's sold.

Pauli has never been on PPV.

The max it will draw is 1.5 million and that's wishful thinking.

Doesn't seem like Paulie/Conor would be bigger than GSP/Conor. Or even Conor/Nate 3.

It won’t be. Not even close. People already saw him box and it was a show but nothing more. The novelty is gone. He likes to needle Paulie..

You are wrong. Totally wrong.

Floyd is the biggest PPV draw of all time. Over 20 million PPV's sold.

Pauli has never been on PPV.

The max it will draw is 1.5 million and that's wishful thinking.

Paulie can come to the UFC and get his ass whooped. If he wants it so bad go ahead.

He got pieced up but nothing about that screams concussion

What, getting your head repeatedly snapped back to the extent that he was staggering around the ring like he'd just knocked back 20 shots DOESN'T scream concussion to you?

Will definitely secure his spot in the record books if he does so.

The ONLY champion to NEVER EVER EVER EVER put his belt on the line.

True chicken!

The fact that Conor is fighting Khabib makes me doubt his intelligence is as high as I thought it once was.

I don't think the dolly throw was a setup, I believe he really does have a juvenile temper and little forethought before acting out.

Back