The Exaggeration over Jose Aldo's weight cut is Ridiculous

He looks better than i've expected for sure. Wouldn't say he looks totally fine though, despite him seeming very positive.
That being said, i hope he's at his best or close to it inside the octagon, come fight night.

actually, it's a good thing when you can see a person's entire circulatory system through their skin

very good and normal

I was expecting him to look much worse. After a day of rehydration I'm sure he'll be looking good. I'm just worried about his cardio. If he's been on such a calorie deficit he surely wouldn't have been able to train as hard as he usually does and his cardio in the later rounds was an issue in the past. All depends on which Aldo shows up to fight, he definitely has the skills to beat anyone but I worry if he can't get a finish early he's gonna gas out

TS has seen the energy in his eyes. Bet the house on Aldo.

I was expecting him to look much worse. After a day of rehydration I'm sure he'll be looking good. I'm just worried about his cardio. If he's been on such a calorie deficit he surely wouldn't have been able to train as hard as he usually does and his cardio in the later rounds was an issue in the past. All depends on which Aldo shows up to fight, he definitely has the skills to beat anyone but I worry if he can't get a finish early he's gonna gas out

I'm interested to see if he comes down to 135 with massive power, kind of like how Conor did at 145.
Then maybe he will start starching fools in the first round again like he did back in the days when everyone was afraid of Aldo. His cardio will probably be shit at 135 though. But who knows.

I'm looking at him speak, the energy in his face and eyes..hes fine.

He's dropped fat from his face and body, dropped excess muscle and the comparison to his regular self is causing people to believe he looks more drained than he actually is

TJ looked bad against Cejudo. Conor looked bad against Mendes.

people are acting like he's gonna die tomorrow. He seems a little drained, probably eating nothing but salad, no carbs or animal foods. Nothing significant whatsoever tho

He looks like someone we need to donate $0.69 a month to, to feed him and his village.

Aldo @ open workouts...
tenor.gif

Back