The evolution of the UFC 155 trailer *VIDEOS*

Roger FedorAIR

It ain't easy being white
Reaction score
I just realized that with all of the changes to UFC 155, they actually ended up having to re-edit the PPV trailer FOUR separate times...

Here they are, see if you can pick up the differences (skip to the :30 second mark)

It started with:

And then got changed to:

Which then became:

And finally, the current version:

Looks like their production team really had to work for their paycheck on this one :icon_lol:

EDIT: Also, this is the source of the song, if anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI1fCMmir1Y

Last edited:
this is quite a common occurance. would def like to see the trailer evolution for the JDS/Mir card that was changed around a lot too. dunno if they did as many trailers for 155 tho lol.

this is quite a common occurance.

It's actually really not...

Most PPV trailers are only one fight. All the 154 promos were just GSP/Condit, all the 153 spots were just Anderson/Bonnar, all the 149 spots were just Faber/Barao, all the 148 spots were just Anderson/Chael, all the 147 spots were just Wand/Belfort-Franklin.

152 had 3 fights in the trailer, but I'm not sure if I can recall if they've ever put 4 fights into one trailer, let alone reedit the commercial numerous times...

EDIT: Even 146 was only just JDS/Mir in the trailers.

Last edited:
OK, had to go back a ways, but I found a trailer with 4 fights in it:

It's still very rare, and this trailer was never edited. Going back over the past 15 PPVs, only 1 trailer had more than 2 fights in it...

Bump for the night crew.

See if anyone can pick out the change from the 3rd edit to the 4th, OTHER than just changing the fight card...

Back