The Evolution of Punk

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Just aired on FS1, recorded it and watching it now. My first and only takeaways so far are that Punk's wife is smokin hot and that he couldnt take down Anthony Pettis

<6>

:D Anyone else catch it?

giphy.gif

anyone know if theyre gonna upload it to fight pass? Been trying to find somewhere to watch it but no luck so far

He was once merely a performer, a pretend fighter. A dabbler in spectacle who desired the juice contained in the root of his art. He craved, -no- spiritually hungered for..... combat. And so he trained. Fortifying his mind and soul as plaforms with which to lay disciplines upon. Boxing, wrestling, moo-ee tye, brazilian jiu-jitsu, judo, sambo, tiger schulman's karate. Hours became days became months became years. Through the hellfire of ache, through injury so severe a mortal would have quit at the descriptions of them, through all of that.... he continued to ready his weapon. Just so when that door closes, that bell rings, and his eyes lock on his target.... he is.... he will be....

Wildly mediocre. Probably. But hey, I'd fuck his girlfriend.

I look forward to his fight.

anyone know if theyre gonna upload it to fight pass? Been trying to find somewhere to watch it but no luck so far

Being a FS1 original it probably won't be for a while but they'll reair it plenty until the next episode and then marathon all four right before his fight.

Being a FS1 original it probably won't be for a while but they'll reair it plenty until the next episode and then marathon all four right before his fight.
I'll have to keep my eye out for it, thanks man

Hey guys...

I've been watching... The first two episodes show him training, grappling, BJJ and striking at RoufuSports sparring with more advanced fighters and not doing too good.

It's still in the beginning of his training so he's still seems to be adapting to the striking part of MMA.. Seems more comfortable on the ground. He's at 190lbs and talking to a nutritionist. Shows him starting a strength and conditioning program. Also shows (at the end of the 2nd episode) him being injured on his shoulder.

I'm no expert in boxing/kickboxing/muay thai (I'm more of a BJJ guy) but from what I've been watching, there's still a lot of room for improvement in the srtiking department. Seems sloppy.

Anyway I'm really rooting for him. He's a nice guy and has the balls to do this so kudos to him.

What do you guys think?

....and yes, his wife is smoking hot!

It's on fight pass. Both episodes. Just go to new releases section.

Back