The Evolution of CM Punk

evolution of what ? If you seen him fight 1 first time 2 years ago then see him fight now then was can see if he has evolved. We haven't seen shit from him how the fuck we gone know if his evolved or not ?

evolution of what ? If you seen him fight 1 first time 2 years ago then see him fight now then was can see if he has evolved. We haven't seen shit from him how the fuck we gone know if his evolved or not ?

How about the evolution from pro wrestler to pro fighter?

I will be watching when he fights.
I will be entertained no matter what happens.
I hope he wins.

I find it funny how pro wrestling's most notable contributions in recent times have been on opposite ends of the physical specimen scale.

On one end, Brock. Possibly the most impressive guy in UFC from a purely athletic / physical specimen standpoint.

Then you have Punk. He always struck as a guy who desperately wants to be tough, to be an athlete, but just isn't. Even in the promo, he looks out of shape. Skinny-fat, the definitely of DYEL average man.

I'll be shocked if he doesn't get embarrassed badly.

Mickey Gall will have his hands full come September 10th.

5mf75.gif

I find it funny how pro wrestling's most notable contributions in recent times have been on opposite ends of the physical specimen scale.

On one end, Brock. Possibly the most impressive guy in UFC from a purely athletic / physical specimen standpoint.

Then you have Punk. He always struck as a guy who desperately wants to be tough, to be an athlete, but just isn't. Even in the promo, he looks out of shape. Skinny-fat, the definitely of DYEL average man.

I'll be shocked if he doesn't get embarrassed badly.
/
What's funny about it? Punk offers/offered something much more unique than an impressive build - if you're not a pro wrestling fan, you wouldn't understand. Also, you're either being very disingenuous, or you don't truly know what being "out of shape" is.

The man is knocking shit off his bucket list like a champ win or lose. I dont think he should have been given a UFC contract, but they gave him one and he gets to do something he wanted to do, just like his Thor stuff.

/
What's funny about it? Punk offers/offered something much more unique than an impressive build - if you're not a pro wrestling fan, you wouldn't understand. Also, you're either being very disingenuous, or you don't truly know what being "out of shape" is.
What he's saying is he can't stroke it to cm punk. He wants a 12 pack to rub his nub on. Sage, gsp, Demerits Johnson (when he's feeling kinky). He can find a guy like cm punk at the local ymca gym locker room.

Duh. You ever take a look at my AV?

I don't believe it though, Sakuraba was a great amateur wrestler with the best single leg takedown in the business and over all amazing ring IQ. He is the exception.

I don't believe it though, Sakuraba was a great amateur wrestler with the best single leg takedown in the business and over all amazing ring IQ. He is the exception.

Everybody knows that the mongolian chop was the secret to Sakurab's success. Plus catch-wrestling is the original pro-wrestling.

Japanese Pro Wrestling is different. They actually train original catch techniques (shootwrestling). Americans haven't done anything like that for like 70+ years

Back