The Evolution of CM Punk

Pro wrestling star CM Punk brings his unique skills to the UFC. From day one of his training camp to his home life with wife [April Brooks/AJ Lee] to unexpected setbacks, The Evolution of Punk follows the fighter on his journey to the Octagon.

Debuts Monday 08/15/2016 on FS1

UFC PRESENTS: THE EVOLUTION OF PUNK - The Ground Up
09:30 PM ET/6:30 PM PT

30 minutes

Series description: Four part documentary series following CM Punk for over a year as he transitions from professional wrestling to the UFC.

Nice, wwe fans will be tuning out of raw for a half hour on Mondays

I feel bad for AJ Lee, she was forced by Punk to give up her dreams of wrestling just so punk can live out his pipe dream.. Yes pun intended!

This guy better "evolve" before he turns 50 for Christ sakes. I want to see this fool get KO'd already

That uppercut he threw looks awful

People defend this clown and hate on real fighters lol. Anyways I still respect him for trying but I don't think it's gonna go too far for him.

THIS JUST IN!!!!

CM Punk has already won

VrdbM.gif

2bYeRRp.gif

020f455248acc34e0567e81bef640a0273e9ee5170e99642669738295da533b0_1.gif

7CJwMj7.gif

People defend this clown and hate on real fighters lol. Anyways I still respect him for trying but I don't think it's gonna go too far for him.
Call him a clown theb you say you respect him? I think you're confused

I actually like the guy he's pretty humble and real about it. It's not like he said I will be champ by December.

Plus he still hasn't even lost a round in two years!!

His evolution has been from a fake fighter to a fake fighter.

He's accomplished so much in MMA. I'm sure he'll beat his next opponent by back suplex and Herb Dean will tap to three within about a second and a half.

punks don't get those girls!!! ..honest i know!

He will be remembered as a prophet, not just a fighter.

Back