The Evolution of CM Punk

UFCint702

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

Pro wrestling star CM Punk brings his unique skills to the UFC. From day one of his training camp to his home life with wife [April Brooks/AJ Lee] to unexpected setbacks, The Evolution of Punk follows the fighter on his journey to the Octagon.

Debuts Monday 08/15/2016 on FS1

UFC PRESENTS: THE EVOLUTION OF PUNK - The Ground Up
09:30 PM ET/6:30 PM PT

30 minutes

Series description: Four part documentary series following CM Punk for over a year as he transitions from professional wrestling to the UFC.

Last edited:
This man will be revered in years to come.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Sonnen-CM-Punk.jpg

A four part series? No way can you capture what this mans done for the sport in just four parts.

What a joke.

That's a powerful intro.
You gotta admit the man has balls.

War Punk.

Evolution is a mystery. For a change that no one sees. Clock makes a fool of history. Yesterday's so long ago, don't agree with what I know. Tomorrow becomes a place to be. I see the line in the sand. Time to find out who I am. Looking back to see where I stand.

- Kenny Florian

That's a powerful intro.
You gotta admit the man has balls.

War Punk.

Wasn't he live at 189 and saw the bloodbath Robbie vs Rory? I was sure he'll quit MMA then and there.

Career highlights:
  • Signed contract with zero fighting experience
  • Attended a bunch of press events
  • Stepped in cage with scheduled opponent, clenched sphincter
  • Got injured due to intense sphincter clenching
  • Allegedly will put his undefeated record on the line, nearly 2 yrs after signing contract
  • Will injure sphincter again in weeks leading up to fight

I'll admit he looked out of shape and looked like shit in his training videos when he was first signed. Since then.. oh wait nothing's changed.

Premieres August 15th and will have 15 seasons of 12 episodes.

The generations to come will be better for having seen punk in the octagon

When you have been undefeated as long as this God has been undefeated, and you are the unanimous selection of all fans everywhere as the goat, then you get documentary series made about your journey.

It's just that simple. I wish I had a son just like this great man.

His sparring partner is lucky to live another day after that upper cut, RIP mickey gall

I bet against him but I want him to win to prove that pro-wrestling is strong. Same thing happened with brock. My gut says he will win.

God I hope Punk wins his first fight by brutal stoppage, people on here will be so pissed off ha ha

Back