Favorite Saga in DBZ

• Sayian

• Frieza

• Androids/Cell

• Buu

• None Dragonball was better

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jesus, 30 episodes in 2 hours?!!

I'm still a little tight thinking about all of the time they made us waste with all of the bullshit. We'd wait 3 weeks just to see what happened after Goku powered up.

I'm still a little tight thinking about all of the time they made us waste with all of the bullshit. We'd wait 3 weeks just to see what happened after Goku powered up.

Yeah I like how they cut out all of the unnecessary details like power ups and side stories. Its better this way as a movie rather than 100 hours of long drawn out let's get to the point story.

Y'all can also check the Manga now, some interesting things have been happening.

Dude adult swim ran the arc from the start to jist before he turns SS, and then back to the start again, for like a year. It was ridiculous. I remember getting home from work as a teen excited to see him finally transform, and it would be the start of the arc again.

<2>

Dude adult swim ran the arc from the start to jist before he turns SS, and then back to the start again, for like a year. It was ridiculous. I remember getting home from work as a teen excited to see him finally transform, and it would be the start of the arc again.

<2>
My entire childhood was Toonami going from the world tournament/Buu saga to the Saiyan/Freeza saga to skipping Android/cell saga back to buu saga I was like what??

Curious how many named their daughters Bulma.

I haven't seen any of them in more than a decade now...but I seem to remember enjoying Androids+Cell the most. I didn't care much for Buu, Saiyan was a decent way to kick of the series and move from a comedy-action to a more straight action series, and while Namek+Freeza had some great highs I also found it to be really, REALLY, slow with lackluster secondary villains.

It was hard to take seriously when they kept degrading everyone’s power pro wrestling style. Vegeta goes from powerful enough to destroy worlds and everyone shocked how much damage he can take, to Frieza Being the most powerful in the Universe 1,000 times stronger than Vegeta was. And Frieza destroys a planet as his biggest FU. To Trunks icing Frieza immediately after and making him look like a total Jobber. By the Dragon Ball Super they all should have been so powerful even a missed jab should destroy the planet with their billion+ power levels.

<2>
Word that shit drove me nuts.

It was hard to take seriously when they kept degrading everyone’s power pro wrestling style. Vegeta goes from powerful enough to destroy worlds and everyone shocked how much damage he can take, to Frieza Being the most powerful in the Universe 1,000 times stronger than Vegeta was. And Frieza destroys a planet as his biggest FU. To Trunks icing Frieza immediately after and making him look like a total Jobber. By the Dragon Ball Super they all should have been so powerful even a missed jab should destroy the planet with their billion+ power levels.

The real let down was finding out who trunks was, and then him not being billy bad ass afterwards.

the lead up was rediculous, the commercials with just saying trunks and the sword slashing and then the episode. Who the fuck is this??

Trunks to Frieza: You’re about to find out what it’s like to fight a REAL Super Sayain

Me: Holy shit who is this dude? A real SS?? Suspence.:

Freiza: dies instantly.

Me: Holy fuck this Real Super Sayain is a bad ass.

reality sets in, vegeta’s kid. Weaker than vegeta and goku...

Dah Fuck? Just wiped out Frieza and king cold and he ain’t all that??

Back