The Enigma of Zabit

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
Let's talk about the enigma that is Zabit Magomedsharipov at this moment.

I mean, have we ever seen a prospect this well rounded and skilled in the UFC?
This guy is legit elite everywhere.

Maybe 2 more fights and he'll be top 5 or in contention I believe.

How impressive do you find him and what do you think is his ceiling? Any glaring weaknesses you see costing him in the future?

Discuss

Attachments

• 220px-Zabit_magomedsharipov.jpg
    220px-Zabit_magomedsharipov.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
Too flashy... Someone's bound to utilize his flashiness against him.

He hasn't really fought any names yet.

How do you think Zabit's muslim sensiblilites sit in line with you constantly riding his dick?

He's ok I guess. Time will tell. We had fun shooping him this one time...

Very well rounded but I feel he lacks punching power, probably due to being so lanky as well.

How do you think Zabit's muslim sensiblilites sit in line with you constantly riding his dick?

He's ok I guess. Time will tell. We had fun shooping him this one time...
I don’ like zat

Hype-wise, Zabit is like Korean Zombie was about 4-5 years ago. That would be a great matchup if KZ gets a good win tonight.

Besides the fact that your username is zabit and you have been here for a month... and you alredy have yellow card.

I’d say he’s elite. He’s top 10 for sure. Hell of a fighter! Heart, hands, kicks, wrestling, submissions, this guy has it all. I doubt there is many guys to take him to really deep waters, but the top 5 guys just might do it.

Is he good enough to be the champ? I’d say yes, he is. Will he be the champ? Only time will tell. There’s always a bigger fish...

He looks like a cisgendered homeless man with perfect tits

He has all the skills and physical requirements, the question is if he can handle the big time mentally. Nobody knows yet.

His torso is so long and skinny I can see him being susceptible to body shots. He doesn’t have much pop in his strikes so people can take advantage of that and get inside.

I wanna see how he fairs against a top 8-15 guy.

He defintely faded vs Bochniack and was eating some shots in that fight toward the end.

He dictates the pace every fight. Let his oppoennt dictate the pace and he fades quicker. Also his last opponent was really giving him trouble on the feet in the 1st round I'm sure people will take notes from his last fight.

Great fighter, destined to be an even greater fighter. Can't wait to see him tested

The flaw I see is he's relatively low output standing

He needs to up his volume against more elite fighters who won't stand off him as much as the guys he's fighting now do. He had gas tank struggles when Bockniak pushed him and he was destroying Bochniak. Getting pushed by a fighter better than Bochniak who can also keep that high pace on him could be a problem and those guys exist in this division at the top

His story is kinda movie-worthy, what with the "parents dropped him off at a dojo to be raised" and all. I'm just ready for him to fight some worthy contenders

Back