The end of Californication.

Reverse Flash

Lost In Time
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who's gonna miss this series? 5 episodes left.

californicationcropped__131209075942-275x282.png

I know I will!

Such a great show.

The line from a few episodes ago, "Is this wrong? I can't even tell anymore" was hilarious.

I like how they add "s" into random words that makes it grammatically wrong.

This show is very hit and miss with me.

Started watching the last season and I love the addition of his son, kid is hilarious

Is it better than last season was at least? The first few seasons were some of the funniest tv out there.

The only good thing about the show is they bring in various actresses to do nude scenes, which is something you could say about all the Showtime series. Not quite enough to make me keep subscribing to Showtime.

This show is still on?
The first 2 or 3 seasons were really good but it started deteriorating to the point of embarrassment for everybody involved, and that was a least 2 years ago.

First two or three seasons were amazing. After that, yeah, it's had its moments, but mostly I'm just watching out of loyalty. Still some good bits, but I don't really consider it must-see anymore.

If they could have kept up the quality of the first two seasons, shit, it might even be a top 5 all time show for me.

It's funny ... I think the show really suffers a bit from the same syndrome the main character does ... a ton of potential to work with, but execution just doesn't live up to what it's done in the past.

Glad I got a chance to see Charlie nail his hundredth woman that son of a gun.

This season is fairly enjoyable except that it feels completely disconnected from all of the previous seasons. They basically wrote out Karen and Becca and replaced them with Heather Graham and Jew-Fro Kid. Considering that it's the last season I expected them to focus on some sort of closure for his relationships with Karen and Becca i.e. the relationships that were the focus of the first 6 seasons.

Overall, the first two seasons were awesome but then it became predictable. I still enjoy it but mostly for the dumb jokes and not because I care at all what happens. Each season basically became:

- Hank gets new job
- New job involves hot young female(s)
- Hank fucks hot young female(s) but still loves Karen
- Hank spends season fucking other woman but trying to win back Karen
- rinse/repeat

I'll miss it, but after this season.....not as much as I thought I would

The show overstayed its welcome, I remember the first 2 seasons fondly.

The only good thing about the show is they bring in various actresses to do nude scenes, which is something you could say about all the Showtime series. Not quite enough to make me keep subscribing to Showtime.

Yeeeeep

Back