The Empire Strikes back

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Things are not going well for the active fighters who are tied with the MMAAA. Tim Kennedy got lit up on the feet by a welterweight and now Cain got pulled from 207. TJ Dillashaw has the most important fight of his career(especially in a sport that is very unkind to former champions) Cowboy Cerrone was totally beta'd by the Bald One, Dana White.

I strongly dislike Dana White but the guy is a true alpha and runs a tight ship. He's always quick to put a fighter in his/her place or the ultimate insult which is too ignore someone(Sara Mcmann calling the reebok deal) pretty much saying no one cares about what you have to say.
It seems like the MMAAA is almost dead on arrival

Leia is Luke's sister

If Dana White is alpha then Don King is Superman.

Didn't George Lucas's daughter have an mma fight?
Lol, no shit. She had a few. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Amanda-Lucas-33324

I guess she got knocked up awhile back and hasn't fought since. Lucas' daughter... I guess that's like as good as knocking up Oprah.

thumbnail_crop.php

Ewoks make great speed bags.

They never should have got Bjorn to be a part of it, it instantly killed their credibility and gave a lot of fighters and excuse to not support it due to his involvement. He has way too much baggage in the sport. You shouldn't try to fight a crooked promoter with another crooked promoter.

They never should have got Bjorn to be a part of it, it instantly killed their credibility and gave a lot of fighters and excuse to not support it due to his involvement. He has way too much baggage in the sport. You shouldn't try to fight a crooked promoter with another crooked promoter.

American Tourster makes great baggage...........

Back