Movies The Empire Strikes Back is the greatest sci fi movie of all time

A dude calling people Autistic for having an opinion based in fact and uses this OvErPlAyEd rubbish seems like a really smart dude.

you’re the silly dipshit posting nonsense get the fuck out of here ass wipe

Oh okay I missed this post earlier You’re a base simpleton got it

please for your sake go be a dipshit in a different thread
<Lmaoo>so because I prefer another film means I can't like Star Wars ?

It was clearly meant a bit tongue in cheek anyway , but I suppose that was lost on you in your apparent rage.

There is a theory out there that the Q Continuum isn't "magic" at all. They are us. They are humans from the future. They have strict rules about time travel, and about what is permitted to be done in the past.

Mick as a Christian I hate the ancient alien theory however parts of it is intriguing esp after re-reading certain parts of Ezekiel and genesis

Like Yahweh’s arrival on mount Hermon to give Moses the law. it reads a lot like somethings landing...

is magic just really advanced technology that we don’t understand?

If I was caught with this iPhone in the1600’s I’d be burned for witchcraft idk we’ll find out one day

you’re the silly dipshit posting nonsense get the fuck out of here ass wipe
Just because you don't understand what the words mean doesn't mean they are nonsense. You sound butt hurt because you can't take it that you thought an opera strictly meant singing and music lol , calling people autistic over defining a genre is a bit much don't ya think ? I suppose you probably don't understand what that word means either .

i disagree with the silly notion of an opera not having any semblance to an opera
."

<36>
He meant "space oprah".
Lots of drama, zero substance, unrealistic expectations, i.e. "SW" saga.

LOL at thinking "SW" is sci-fi!

<Lmaoo>so because I prefer another film means I can't like Star Wars ?

It was clearly meant a bit tongue in cheek anyway , but I suppose that was lost on you in your apparent rage.

no because you’re being a silly typical troll go be an ass somewhere else

no because you’re being a silly typical troll go be an ass somewhere else
What by educating you on your favourite movie ? You didn't know what the star Wars creator defines your favourite movie as, you thought all opera had to involve singing, and you think liking a different film to Empire strikes back means you hate Star Wars .
<36>

There’s no need to fight here everyone break it up

What is the most “sci fi” sounding name of all time?

Skywalker
Picard
Kirk
Spock
Vader

Something random

nobody cares what George Lucas says in 2015.
Doesn't matter if anyone cares. Sci-Fi =
  1. fiction based on imagined future scientific or technological advances and major social or environmental changes, frequently portraying space or time travel and life on other planets.
0*n6zzxzDrGFPV6Tue.png

What about his words in 1977?

"Well, I had a real problem because I was afraid that science-fiction buffs and everybody would say things like, “You know there’s no sound in outer space”. I just wanted to forget science. That would take care of itself. Stanley Kubrick made the ultimate science-fiction movie and it is going to be very hard for somebody to come along and make a better movie, as far as I’m concerned. I didn’t want to make a 2001, I wanted to make a space fantasy that was more in the genre of Edgar Rice Burroughs; that whole other end of space fantasy that was there before science took it over in the Fifties. Once the atomic bomb came, everybody got into monsters and science and what would happen with this and what would happen with that. I think speculative fiction is very valid but they forgot the fairy tales and the dragons and Tolkien and all the real heroes."

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if anyone cares. Sci-Fi =
  1. fiction based on imagined future scientific or technological advances and major social or environmental changes, frequently portraying space or time travel and life on other planets.
0*n6zzxzDrGFPV6Tue.png

What about his words in 1977?

"Well, I had a real problem because I was afraid that science-fiction buffs and everybody would say things like, “You know there’s no sound in outer space”. I just wanted to forget science. That would take care of itself. Stanley Kubrick made the ultimate science-fiction movie and it is going to be very hard for somebody to come along and make a better movie, as far as I’m concerned. I didn’t want to make a 2001, I wanted to make a space fantasy that was more in the genre of Edgar Rice Burroughs; that whole other end of space fantasy that was there before science took it over in the Fifties. Once the atomic bomb came, everybody got into monsters and science and what would happen with this and what would happen with that. I think speculative fiction is very valid but they forgot the fairy tales and the dragons and Tolkien and all the real heroes."

He’s talking about where the series fits within science fiction there

There’s no need to fight here everyone break it up

What is the most “sci fi” sounding name of all time?

Skywalker
Picard
Kirk
Spock
Vader

Something random

lol true Luke Skywalker was such a cool name Miami rappers took it to sell booty shaking music back in the day lol

The answer is clearly terminator 2, theres not even a comparison.

He’s talking about where the series fits within science fiction there
He's not he says "I wanted to create a space fantasy that was more in the genre of Edgar Rice Burroughs;:
Edgar Rice Burroughs is not a Science Fiction writer. He's talking about where it fits with Fantasy.

Also they're in space fighting battles with spaceships, lasers, and laser swords. GTFO with the "it isn't sci-fi" hair splitting nonsense. It's sci-fi.
Did you see the snow on hoth. Its a Christmas movie like Die Hard

AI is better science fiction

Empire is better movie

Yes. AI was great up until the ending.

Sunshine was great up until the ending. The ending has grown on me though.

Bladerunner 2049 is better than Bladerunner in my opinion and creates a vast world.

My top 5 sci fie

1. Bladerunner 2049
2. Ex-Machina
3. Sunshine
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Moon

Back