The Dying Rooms - China's one child policy

Incorrect once again Canada. Go back to your "position in the church" you work for.

I'm flying over your head, because I'm an airplane (which you haven't refuted btw) and because you failed to refute my claim, unless you think saying "incorrect" carries weight. If so, you're incorrect; Claiming you're a Christian means zero, except for the obvious fact that lots of people claim to be things.

There is a middle ground here, but since you're so obstinate, it will never be met.

Who cares? It's not like they're some kind of endangered race that is going extinct... I guess you think overpopulation is a blessing.

I'm flying over your head, because I'm an airplane (which you haven't refuted btw) and because you failed to refute my claim, unless you think saying "incorrect" carries weight. If so, you're incorrect; Claiming you're a Christian means zero, except for the obvious fact that lots of people claim to be things.

There is a middle ground here, but since you're so obstinate, it will never be met.
The part you are missing and that is crucial to fulfilling this fallacy is a third party is always the one making the judgement to exclude an individual from membership based on behavior they deem in conflict.

Your arbitrary RussianAirplane examples do not qualify.

Yea. We were born in such a cool time to see the population spike and then flatline again. It's was such a small window.

Absolutely, this has been a very important time in our population. Of course we'll get several billion more people when all live as long as us rich westerners, and that's will still create problems, but we're at least heading in the right direction and the less fortunate countries are doing better work than most of us think.

The part you are missing and that is crucial to fulfilling this fallacy is a third party is always the one making the judgement to exclude an individual from membership based on behavior they deem in conflict.

Your arbitrary RussianAirplane examples do not qualify.

Your first and second paragraphs conflict with each other, even if I'm being facetious with my example.

The bottom line is that your usage of this fallacy was out of place. You incorrectly used it to address a point about the practice of Christianity. Practicing Christians practice the Christian tenets and to suggest otherwise is a fallacy in itself. The claim was not that a "true" Christian doesn't murder, or that one who murders is not a "true" Christian.

Those who are committed to Christianity are not likely to behave in ways that are completely antithetical to the religion. Of course there are exceptions, and nobody can fully commit, but this shouldn't be met with a No True Scotsman objection if you're being honest, since it's obvious Christianity does not condone abortion, which is the whole point.

The bottom line is that your usage of this fallacy was out of place.
<BLAH BLAH Canadian Christian nonsense>

It was not out of place. Someone cited that Christians get the most abortions, someone else then said they aren't "real Christians". That is the very definition of No True Scotsman.

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV) 7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

As it turns out no "true" Christians exist at all.

It was not out of place. Someone cited that Christians get the most abortions, someone else then said they aren't "real Christians". That is the very definition of No True Scotsman.

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV) 7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

As it turns out no "true" Christians exist at all.

That wasn't the claim. They said they are not practicing.

I have a clue as to "who" your previous account is. I believe I ignore you for being unable to admit a simple error.

You're a fool.
China's population bomb was not only a massive threat to their own society, but to the entire planet.
China's one child policy was truly a godsend.

An individual who cared about humanity and believed in God would pray for India to get on board next.

This doesn't really have anything to do with China being a largely atheist society. It's down to Chinese people breeding at an absurd rate and an extreme measure being put into place to stop China's population from increasing any more. Do you know what China's population would be today had the one-child policy not been introduced? Add an extra 400 million people. I'd say the one-child policy is a resounding success. Suffering has always been part of the human experience. It's not going away any time soon.

And if the moslem dont strictly enforce their sharia laws, then we have all these people in the middle east behaving like sherdoggers posting. Frankly I think they make more horrifying terrorists than the fundamentalists.

You're a fool.
China's population bomb was not only a massive threat to their own society, but to the entire planet.
China's one child policy was truly a godsend.

An individual who cared about humanity and believed in God would pray for India to get on board next.

Yeh, but once the baby is born then just leave it. No need to dump it in orphanage and just let it die.

What the Maoists should have done is once a couple has a kid, they sterilize the couple. That way they cant accidently have another. If a few slip through the cracks, it should not be too bad.

I know it is part of the culture to favor boys, but if you end up with a girl, then too bad. I like to see the Maoists prosecute those that try to cheat by having a second and pretting they not have a first.

I dont think the Maoist care about girl or boy as long as the number is close to even.

Surely you are capable of distinguishing sinning in the heat of passion and consciously going against your religion's principles, right? Abortion isn't something that happens without volition since it doesn't take place in a split of a second while its doer is being affected by strong emotions. It's a heinous premeditated act, one which can never be remedied.

Sinning in the heat of passion like masturbation?

You've said some of the stupidest, most uninformed and flat out idiotic things I've ever read on this forum.

There's no response to it other than laughter and befuddlement.

Religions don't lead to mass murder? Islam is the only religion taken seriously? Logic makes it easier to justify killing millions?

That trifecta of ignorance/near sarcasm hasn't been seen outside of Scyther's flat-earth threads.

When you thought nothing can be more retarted than the Op then you see some says Logic causes millions of Death!!

So its not Atheism that is the greatest threat after all its logic.

I disagree. Anybody asking for welfare should be sterilized for the entire time they accept the handouts.

China should just sterilize everyone that has already had a child. Of course you shouldn't sterilize your citizens, but Chinese people don't have any rights to begin with. It's not like I'm proposing sterilization in a free society.

If the choice is forced abortion or forced sterilization, the latter is the lesser of two evils.

How can atheists criticize islam yet stay strangely silent on things like this?

I'll take islam over militant atheism anyday.

Who doesn't speak out against China's horrible actions??

You might want to do some past post history research on this board. Start with Mayberry as well as here in the War room.

When you thought nothing can be more retarted than the Op then you see some says Logic causes millions of Death!!

So its not Atheism that is the greatest threat after all its logic.

That logic shit is dangeeous man. The other day I see two kids playing by the road with a lot of cars going by. I was gonna tell them to back.up and be careful because a lotta people could get hurt even if the cars swerved to miss them.

Sadly logic took over so I screamed "they're possessed witches!!!" and pushed them into traffic. That damn logic.

False. They may call themselves Christian, but they're obviously not practicing.

Aaaaaaaaaand... welcome to American Christianity. It's seriously not even a thing anymore. The 1980s christianity that had a stranglehold on Amerca no longer exists. That's why I laugh every time someone says "America is a Christian nation".

Back