The Dying Rooms - China's one child policy

ValidArmani

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I got teary eyed watching this.

Atheists and their wonderful materialist utopias! I guess communism/marxism is to blame for the destructive moral decay so typical in Godless societies right? Atheism OBVIOUSLY has nothing to with the moral relativism and the worship of fleeting materialism that leads to such heartless human destruction as this.

Atheists here in the west CLEARLY can see the worth of unborn human beings!

Well its too bad that the VAST MAJORITY of atheists are leftists that support abortion. Atheist radical feminists even celebrate the right to abort a human baby ANYTIME during pregnancy.

According to atheists....this is a good thing when the mother doesn't want it. When the mother DOES want it then suddenly this unborn baby becomes human again and shouldn't be killed off.

The main people who are fighting for these unborn babies are christians.

China has also forced millions of abortions to enforce its barbaric one child policy. This is just another atheist state genocide that's so typical when militant atheists hold power over a country.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/03/how-chinas-pregnancy-police-brutally-enforced-the-one-child-policy/

Female baby genocide in china.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China

How can atheists criticize islam yet stay strangely silent on things like this?

I'll take islam over militant atheism anyday.

Dude, I'm sorry, but I'm not watching that.

There's too much shit going on in THIS country alone, and the future of our lives and culture, than to concentrate on the tragedies of other parts of the world.

Is it fucked up? Yes.
But my me knowing every grewsome detail, how does that change what's going on?

We can't even get fucking Planned Parenthood defunded of the $500 million tax dollars in THIS country, even with a Republican majority in House of Representatives, who's in charge of the budget.

I'm not burying my head in the sand, I know it's going on in China, but I'm sparing myself the details. I have enough to be depressed about by paying attention to the politics of THIS country, and the next President is either going to be the most corrupt person ever nominated, or the biggest idiot nominated.

China should just sterilize everyone that has already had a child. Of course you shouldn't sterilize your citizens, but Chinese people don't have any rights to begin with. It's not like I'm proposing sterilization in a free society.

If the choice is forced abortion or forced sterilization, the latter is the lesser of two evils.

as someone who is pro choice, late term abortions should only be done if a severe issue is found with the fetus, danger to the mother, etc.

This doesn't really have anything to do with China being a largely atheist society. It's down to Chinese people breeding at an absurd rate and an extreme measure being put into place to stop China's population from increasing any more. Do you know what China's population would be today had the one-child policy not been introduced? Add an extra 400 million people. I'd say the one-child policy is a resounding success. Suffering has always been part of the human experience. It's not going away any time soon.

This doesn't really have anything to do with China being a largely atheist society. It's down to Chinese people breeding at an absurd rate and an extreme measure being put into place to stop China's population from increasing any more. Do you know what China's population would be today had the one-child policy not been introduced? Add an extra 400 million people. I'd say the one-child policy is a resounding success. Suffering has always been part of the human experience. It's not going away any time soon.

Chinese dont breed at an absurd rate they just lacked the massive wars over nothing that plagued Europe for so long.

What's funny TS is that most people who have abortions in America are Christians.

How you like them apples?

Chinese dont breed at an absurd rate they just lacked the massive wars over nothing that plagued Europe for so long.

China's fertility rate from 1950 - 1970 hovered at around 6.0. That's in stark contrast to Europe's, which was about 2.5 in the same period.

fig_wpp2010_TFR_1.gif

And yes, Europe had wars "over nothing". They just went to war for absolutely no reason. You're so bright.

Once again Rod, you are wrong. You sure make a habit of it.

China's fertility rate from 1950 - 1970 hovered at around 6.0. That's in stark contrast to Europe's, which was about 2.5 in the same period.

fig_wpp2010_TFR_1.gif

And yes, Europe had wars "over nothing". They just went to war for absolutely no reason. You're so bright.

Once again Rod, you are wrong. You sure make a habit of it.

Now compare it to the mortality rate during the 1950s and 1970s.

And im pretty sure that WW2 was a completely reasonable war, so was WW1.

Jesus. I watched about 20 seconds. I've got a 2 daughters, 3 and 9 months old. Not a freaking chance.

Now compare it to the mortality rate during the 1950s and 1970s.

And im pretty sure that WW2 was a completely reasonable war, so was WW1.

Rod, you were wrong. You claimed the Chinese didn't breed at an absurd rate and I proved you wrong beyond a shadow of doubt. China's government introduced the one-child policy to deal with overpopulation because the average Han Chinese couple prior to the introduction of this policy had 6 children. This is a fact.

Now stop digging.

So what do you suggest Atheist do? Start believing in God even if they dont? How is that going to work?

You have also never been to China, because Chinese people are not really atheists.

So what do you suggest Atheist do? Start believing in God even if they dont? How is that going to work?

You have also never been to China, because Chinese people are not really atheists.

The government is. That's the point of this thread. The people making the rules are militant Atheists, and are forcing it on everyone else.

Another Valid Armani thread lumping all Atheists with Communism..

Yeah you are right we Atheist eat babies and your next..

I think the TS should move to ISIS controlled Syria before the Atheists gets his head.

Rod, you were wrong. You claimed the Chinese didn't breed at an absurd rate and I proved you wrong beyond a shadow of doubt. China's government introduced the one-child policy to deal with overpopulation because the average Han Chinese couple prior to the introduction of this policy had 6 children. This is a fact.

Now stop digging.

fertility rate tends to be correlated with mortality rates on rural areas.

False. They may call themselves Christian, but they're obviously not practicing.

Intradesting. So sinners are not Christians?

Here I thought the most fundamental and unifying tenent of Christianity was the belief that Jesus Christ was Lord God and Savior.

I bet it rustles your jimmies that its actually Christians that are killing their unborn kids in record numbers here in America.

Here I thought the most fundamental and unifying tenant of Christianity was the belief that Jesus Christ was God Lord and Savior.

I bet it rustles your jimmies that its actually Christians that are killing their unborn kids in record numbers here in America.

Does it rustle yours that it's mostly black people doing it? Mostly killing each other post-natal as well as pre-natal.

Here I thought the most fundamental and unifying tenant of Christianity was the belief that Jesus Christ was God Lord and Savior.

Going by his logic no Christian is a practicing christian unless they want to say some christian never sinned.

Back