The dung beetle is g4g the strongest animal on earth

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
''A dung beetle is not only the world's strongest insect but also the strongest animal on the planet compared to body weight. They can pull 1,141 times their own body weight. This is the equivalent of an average person pulling six double-decker buses full of people.''

giphy.gif

Maybe dung is incredibly anabolic. In b4 a dungatarian diet advocate goes on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Last edited:
when i grow up i wish i am as strong as a dung beetle.

Yeah they're super strong. Imagine if we were just as strong. There would be no mystery in who built the pyramids.

Oh man! Fucking life bros...
The g4g strongest critter on god's green earth pushes a giant shit ball around while the female rides on top of it.

Beetles are the toughest bugs. I watched bug fights and Beetles just wrecked everything, even crabs

Dung beetle needs to move up or shut up.

I thought Jon Jones was the best gram 4 gram fighter?

I am not impressed his the dung Beatles performance.

The love-child of a dung beetle and a mantis shrimp will be the strongest MMA fighter of all!!!

Sure, strongest animal. And being able to handle 1,141 times its body weight may be impressive for the animal kingdom, but my little buddy here laughs at your poop bug.

Behold the strongest organism in the world (especially if its the strain I got a few years back).

g4g the second strongest animal on earth:
upload_2018-8-15_10-18-21.png

I think ants would rival them in other areas. Beetles may have the push strength but could they hang on like this.

Yeah they're super strong. Imagine if we were just as strong. There would be no mystery in who built the pyramids.

Imagine if there were balls of poop a thousand times the size of man. The pyramids would pale in comparison.

What if a dude walked up and said "I am the strongest man on Earth!". And then he proved it by rolling up a 5 ton ball of shit.

When people asked him if he could lift a truck or punch through a wall, he just gave them a puzzled look, then rolled another giant ball of shit

What if a dude walked up and said "I am the strongest man on Earth!". And then he proved it by rolling up a 5 ton ball of shit.

When people asked him if he could lift a truck or punch through a wall, he just gave them a puzzled look, then rolled another giant ball of shit
or they can pull this
alabama-poop-train-thinkstockphotos-759.jpg

Back