The dream team: Kruck and Goldie

"Kevin Mulhall will be our referee for this beautiful matchup of warriors and freaks ready to pound and dance…”

wtf

golide and rogan, best combo by far ever

im not a stickler for accuracy, i enjoy passion and excitement - rogan has the great analysis (though biased at times) and entertainment while golide is the endearing soccer mom who brings oranges cut up to suck on and cheers real loud

Huh? It sounds like you just want background noise. Goldberg has been doing this for years and has learned essentially nothing about mma. One gets the sense he is just waiting for a lull in the action some can yell about the next card or promote bud light. There are plenty of guys out there who could really ad to the product but UFC is so stuck in their ways it will never happen.

Kruck is in the production truck working on his boxing knowledge right now. "Oh no upperkicks in boxing, good to know.".

Hope the worlds strongest man is looking for a new announcer. Kruck can pull that off.

Strike force commentary was bush league. I always laughed at them struggling to make sense, and Mauro freaking out.

i honestly though kruck was high on sheen throughout the show

Back