The Dong one of the heaviest hitter at WW?

Modern

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After watching the Brown/Silva fight, I believe in Dong's power now.

#YouCan'tTakeTheDong

Hopefully Dong doesn't rely on it. He fought like a crazy person last fight. It worked out then, but I don't see lightning striking twice. Especially against better competition.

Hopefully Dong doesn't rely on it. He fought like a crazy person last fight. It worked out then, but I don't see lightning striking twice. Especially against better competition.

*Can'tTakeTheDong

#AcceptTheDongIntoYourSoul

After the amount of strikes he took from Matt Brown I would have to agree. I didn't think it was possible for anybody to take that kind of punishment from Brown, at least we know that shot from Dong didn't ruin Silva's chin.

Brown was focused on not getting hit to the body for the most part and favors volume over power in one shot, especially last night.

Dong threw all his weight into a full power punch. I'm sure Kim is one of the harder hitters with that judo strength and athleticism. Probably not "the" hardest hitter though.

It's all in the punch. Doesn't mean Dong's the hardest...

...hitter.

He is one of the hardest hitters in the MMA world PERIOD.

not many guys take getting hit in the face by the dong very well.

You better make sure you are out of the way if The Dong is swinging

Brown was focused on not getting hit to the body for the most part and favors volume over power in one shot, especially last night.

Dong threw all his weight into a full power punch. I'm sure Kim is one of the harder hitters with that judo strength and athleticism. Probably not "the" hardest hitter though.

I think you're exactly right.

I believe Ellenberger has the most power at 170 if it came down to it. With Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, Woodley, etc. welterweight has some really hard punchers these days.

Back