The Dolce Diet

The guy was a NFL Football player. This is a norm with these type of athletes. Just because you cannot squat a 45 pound oympic bar does not mean that they cannot squat over 5 times what you lift.

LOL you have no idea to whom you're talking crap. I assure you, Oblivian can squat a 45 pound Olympic bar...

I managed to find a (illegal) copy of the Dolce diet based on advice posted in this thread (hint, ****upload) and the entire thing took me like 10-15 minutes to read. It is a pretty basic diet, eggs, lean meat, veggies and fruits, nothing revolutionary but it obviously works

I managed to find a (illegal) copy of the Dolce diet based on advice posted in this thread (hint, ****upload) and the entire thing took me like 10-15 minutes to read. It is a pretty basic diet, eggs, lean meat, veggies and fruits, nothing revolutionary but it obviously works

Yeah the only reason it even comes up is because Joe Rogan repeats the dude's name one thousand fucking times during a ppv.

Yeah the only reason it even comes up is because Joe Rogan repeats the dude's name one thousand fucking times during a ppv.

because fighters hire him. I don't think he knows jack about diet. Personally I believe he knows weight cutting pre fight, which in itself is an art.

because fighters hire him. I don't think he knows jack about diet. Personally I believe he knows weight cutting pre fight, which in itself is an art.

I'm sure he just gets hired to pack fighters lunches for the day. That's about it. Can't knock his hustle lol.

Back