The Divison 2 (Releasing 2018 Fiscal Year)

I hated the mix of pvp and pve in this game just because some cunt runs in front of my gun when I'm firing it now I'm a bad guy. Or the stupid twats waiting in front of the dark zone doors to gank solo players fuck that the whole ideal of putting most the endgame shit in an area where pvp is allowed is fucking stupid.

The dark zone was supposed to be scary btw

Without rival players to populate the DZ it would be the same as npc hunting outside the walls

I was talking about survival mode specifically, not dz

Hard locks pvp or pve

If you didn't think survival mode was brilliant

in its own unique dynamics between pvp and pve, visibility reduced design, virus death countdown timer and final boss battle

then you're a jaded technologist teenie bopper

with secretly divorced parents waiting for you to get old enough to make their dream a reality

The entire Division game should have been survival mode.

The dark zone was supposed to be scary btw

Without rival players to populate the DZ it would be the same as npc hunting outside the walls

I was talking about survival mode specifically, not dz

Hard locks pvp or pve
I reinstalled this and was only lvl 21 that underground stuff is locked until lvl 30 I tried walking around a bit and got killed by lvl 15 npcs so deleted it again not into bullet sponges as enemies.

I reinstalled this and was only lvl 21 that underground stuff is locked until lvl 30 I tried walking around a bit and got killed by lvl 15 npcs so deleted it again not into bullet sponges as enemies.

<{CMPALM}>

Survival is not Underground

And doesn't have a level requirement

And damage towards NPCs is significantly increased

<{CMPALM}>

Survival is not Underground

And doesn't have a level requirement

And damage towards NPCs is significantly increased
then whats all the shit blocked off in the safe houses?

I hated the mix of pvp and pve in this game just because some cunt runs in front of my gun when I'm firing it now I'm a bad guy. Or the stupid twats waiting in front of the dark zone doors to gank solo players fuck that the whole ideal of putting most the endgame shit in an area where pvp is allowed is fucking stupid.

Lol at having to do end game stuff in the DZ. That hasn't been a thing since 2016. Shows how much you know. Theres Incursions, Survival, Underground, World Tiers, Dailys, Weeklies and more.

Also if you do want to PvP there is an area to do that specifically too, besides the DZ.

then whats all the shit blocked off in the safe houses?

Underground is the only expansion that has level reqs, I'm pretty sure Last Stand and Survival are immediately available while the 256 gear they yield is not

Lol at having to do end game stuff in the DZ. That hasn't been a thing since 2016. Shows how much you know. Theres Incursions, Survival, Underground, World Tiers, Dailys, Weeklies and more.

Also if you do want to PvP there is an area to do that specifically too, besides the DZ.
I stopped playing in '16 once the taken king DLC came out for destiny the game was a buggy pos back then. I redownloaded the division after ppl was saying how good the 1.8 patch made it. So I got all the dlc and probably played all of about a hour before I deleted it again because it's that same shit.

Just logged back in last night after news of the global event perked my ears

F*cking less than a day left on it

Bitch some of us are grown men with jobs

And they have roughly 70 year gaps between these things

ITT I made me sad

I liked the original one, will check out

Back