The Dive Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should throw a day of heavy binge drinking in there for lulz.

Lul. I usually have a pint of beer every other night, I don't ever get hammered though.

This teacher is so annoying. She is a really fat Irish woman. She made sure to tell us the first day of class that she just had a baby (a year ago!) and that she is fat because of that. I would be too embarrassed to teach a nutrition class if I was fat.

I have to keep track of what I eat on Fitday for a week for a school project.

My nutrition teacher is going to shit her pants when she sees at least a 1/2 gallon of milk and a dozen eggs a day.

Expecting update in a week's time.

Lul. I usually have a pint of beer every other night, I don't ever get hammered though.

This teacher is so annoying. She is a really fat Irish woman. She made sure to tell us the first day of class that she just had a baby (a year ago!) and that she is fat because of that. I would be too embarrassed to teach a nutrition class if I was fat.

For one of the days, you should just quote that Dave Tate diet. The one with the 4 mcdS sandwiches and the pizza covered in olive oil.

For one of the days, you should just quote that Dave Tate diet. The one with the 4 mcdS sandwiches and the pizza covered in olive oil.

I lol'd pretty hard imagining that. We have another one the last week or so of the semester where we try and "improve" so I might do that.

you forgot the 45minutes of nonstop chinese food eating.

Speaking of marriage, isn't DrBdan on his honeymoon right now? Someone should start a poll on whether his wife will let him on Sherdog when they get back.

I wonder if he's going to miss the fights tonight.

Pub was shut down, this is now the unofficial pub. Should we congratulate you for getting married yet?

No. He hasn't PM'd the newds of the wife yet. He's being stingy.

My schedule for tonight is:

Survivor
Big Brother finale
Ultimate Fight Night

My DVR is gonna be smoking.

Speaking of marriage, isn't DrBdan on his honeymoon right now? Someone should start a poll on whether his wife will let him on Sherdog when they get back.

You are widely exaggerating. I am sure she will let him visit his log at least once every month or so to copy the workouts from his notebook.

This relates to a statement I've made many times: the less of a married man you are, the stronger you will get.

This relates to a statement I've made many times: the less of a married man you are, the stronger you will get.

The apartment we got doesn't have room for my full barbell set, and their "fitness center" is a joke for strength training, or anything more than running and rehab/prehab. I did bring along my 1" weights and a DB handle. Gonna start doing unilateral work at least for the time being...
At the time, we can't afford a gym membership or to rent a storage garage to keep weights and lift in.

Gayest street fight ever recorded:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back