The Dive Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
nintendo-demotivational-poster-1200241312.jpg

Well, there are some consequences of being raised by a nintendo.

nintendo_surgeon.png

If you have your own baby it's like starting from scratch but if you adopt you never know what you will have to work to undo. Especially as the kids get older they generally have more issues because they haven't had much stability, might have lived with less than ideal foster parents etc.

Wow I have 13 nephews and nieces. I thought that was normal. Fortunately some of them have similar birthdays or in the same moth or so. One of my brother's had 2 kids on the same day and another kid one week after that. Funny thing is that they're all 2 years apart.

Wow I have 13 nephews and nieces. I thought that was normal. Fortunately some of them have similar birthdays or in the same moth or so. One of my brother's had 2 kids on the same day and another kid one week after that. Funny thing is that they're all 2 years apart.

Until your last sentence sunk in I thought you had some sort of fucked up triplet situation.

I just spent 2 hours watching Louis CK vids because of this thread. Time to go to Shitasspetfuckers and buy a million dollar can of dog food for my shiba.

I imagine most people who posted since the Pub began would have post counts in the hundred thou by now if all those posts counted.

I just spent 2 hours watching Louis CK vids because of this thread. Time to go to Shitasspetfuckers and buy a million dollar can of dog food for my shiba.

If you are into standup, Louis CK has a new show on (this week was his 6th episode).

He basically portrays himself (his name, his job, his family status, etc.) and cuts between every-day events and bits from his stand-up performances. Besides being pretty funny, it is also pretty interesting to see how from a particular even he comes up with a stand-up bit.

If you are into standup, Louis CK has a new show on (this week was his 6th episode).

He basically portrays himself (his name, his job, his family status, etc.) and cuts between every-day events and bits from his stand-up performances. Besides being pretty funny, it is also pretty interesting to see how from a particular even he comes up with a stand-up bit.

I've been curious about the show since the sports guy and sepinwall gushed about it the other day.

So its that awesome then? The louis CK show? I haven't checked it out yet but apparently its all the rage.

I mean, it's not the "easiest" type of humor. But if you like standup there is no way you will not dig it.

I've seen him do standup and I love standup humor. So that's basically what the show is? if so, awesome.

It has quite a different format compared to usual shows: basically it's funny sketches from his every-day life happenings that cut to small bits from his weekly standup shows. I like it a lot so far (and I watch extremely few tv shows so I'm pretty picky/specific on what I like).

I imagine most people who posted since the Pub began would have post counts in the hundred thou by now if all those posts counted.

I'm fairly sure mine would be up there... even if I never won a pub :icon_cry2

I hit a new PR on the bench press today. Just thought I'd show that off a little. :wink:

WAR TEAM OBLIVION! With all kinds of muscle confusion and elite fitness going on!

But do you P90X?

And sorry, I did a genetic analysis on you, and you will never bench above 315.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back