The dishespect brunson gets is crazy

Brunson is no pushover.
Apart from Grove his only losses are to the best of the best : Romero, Jacare x 2, Whittaker, Anderson Silva & Adesanya...

I agree I was probably wrong about him. But it's his fucking fault for letting Israel, rob and Jacare clown him the way they did in their fights. Noone forced him to rush in with his chin up. Noone forced him to shit talk israel. In fact wasn't he the one who disrespected israel FIRST? and the thing is losing to the next hype job, golden boy, hot commodity or "the new guy", especially after such acrimony just leaves you with this stink and generally makes you look really really bad. I've always known he's a good wrestler but his panic takedowns against adesanya did him no favours in the public eye. His problem is when he wins he wins dominantly. When he loses he looks like absolute dog shit, he looks sloppy and sometimes silly. So TS is right, he is owed respect but he has Noone to blame for his bad publicity but himself. Interested to see who he's fighting next. Hopefully it'll be an exciting fight that allows him to shine again. He really is better than I ever gave him credit for.
Lolol just give Adesanya credit for being a great defensive wrestler. Not only that, Brunson was trying to fight patiently and smart against Adesanya but Adesanya's pressure would not allow it.

He did fight terribly against Souza and Rob but they were superior to him as well skillwise. But he showed he could be patient and learned after those losses.

Back