The disdain in Juniors eyes

JDS fan here, and he looked the same he always does during staredowns. No point in reading into it too much.

good thing staredowns have FA to do with knocking someone unconscious

Staredowns can be a very important part of the mental game in a fight. Maybe doesnt matter in this fight but intimidation and getting a mental edge over your opponent is vital to some fighters. Noob

In an interview he said he wasn't pissed off or anything coming into the fight. Fighting with emotion isn't good, anyway.

Not always. Wanderlei has always fought with emotion, and he is a legend.

If you can focus your anger and control it, you can make it work for you. If you are a complete lunatic and undisciplined, it's going to work against you.

If you can focus your anger and control it, you can make it work for you. If you are a complete lunatic and undisciplined, it's going to work against you.

Gotta go full akuma

JDS looks the best I've seen him.

He even stuck his hand out to shake Cain's hand.

Gotta go full akuma

lulz

JDS always has that look

someone post that gif of round 1 to 5 transformation, how that look went away bit by bit last time

jdsface.gif

Ive seen the look in JDS's eyes in the hall way at school. I ran and had to change my draws before the bell rang. He's got this in the bag lol.

Cain might actually die tonight. I'm scared for his health.

Junior is coming for his belt.

Back