The disdain in Juniors eyes

PowermmA

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Junior looked focused at the weigh ins and as florian and shale said, dos santos had real disdain for cain he looked like he wanted to rip him to shreds. This will be the best jds we have seen I think. Any Junior fans out there agree?

JDS wins 2nd round knockout

definitely, anger motivates. He was kinda soft in the last fight

In an interview he said he wasn't pissed off or anything coming into the fight. Fighting with emotion isn't good, anyway.

In an interview he said he wasn't pissed off or anything coming into the fight. Fighting with emotion isn't good, anyway.

yup he even said he cant keep a straight face when he looks at cain he just laughs and smiles because theyve become friends and somewhat close

lulz

JDS always has that look

someone post that gif of round 1 to 5 transformation, how that look went away bit by bit last time

WTF. Cain looked right into JDS's soul. JDS will regret fighting Cain again so soon. He wants to die early I see.

Too bad Cain is gonna dump him on his head...again.

Well you must have missed yesterday's thread about how nervous and scared JDS looked at the press conference. Either he's emotionally all over the road or some people read too much into things.

He didn't look confident during the staredown but I don't blame him

Hey dude looked intense, all that shows is focus. Going to be a good one tomorrow

definitely, anger motivates. He was kinda soft in the last fight

I think so too, maybe he felt like itd be as "easy" as the first one, he underestimated him and ended up tagged, all props to Cain that capitalized it. Can't wait for tomorrow man.

good thing staredowns have FA to do with knocking someone unconscious

Junior looked focused at the weigh ins and as florian and shale said, dos santos had real disdain for cain he looked like he wanted to rip him to shreds. This will be the best jds we have seen I think. Any Junior fans out there agree?

JDS wins 2nd round knockout

We saw what Cain was made off last fight...........now were going to see what Junior is made off after a bad defeat. He not question is focused and ready to go.....I think were going to see him in excellent shape.

My gut is telling me JDS will win by KO....I was pretty even in the picks leading up to the fight.....i was going with Cain early in the week, but now im back to 50/50....but the gut sais JDS

They both said they became friends during the world tour thing.

But both are jockeying for advantages in interviews and the staredown.

The better man will win tomorrow night. I think that man will be Cain.

01awkward_chuckstaring.gif

yup he even said he cant keep a straight face when he looks at cain he just laughs and smiles because theyve become friends and somewhat close

they will be even closer when they fight again two more times

good thing staredowns have FA to do with knocking someone unconscious

I disagree......were talking about Juniors overall demeanor here during the weigh ins.....and sometimes you can tell if a guy is really focused and ready to go, Junior looked the part today. And you can tell when a fighter is not focused and really wanting it.

I dont believe in that fightrs looked scared or nervous...I dont think that has anything to do with performance. Although a fighter being focused and ready.....you can tell.

There have been so many times when i've seen a fighter at the weigh ins....in the change room getting ready...walking about and right before the fight, and they have a certain look. And the guys ended up winning, some by knock out. Not an exact science.

Back