The Dildo incidente on a Polish MMA Weight Ins

Daelh

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So a female MMA fighter just shoved a dildo in the face of her opponent before their fight then got beaten in the fight. Polish MMA is wonderful.

"
The weird and wonderful world of Polish MMA served up its latest surreal treat this weekend as Aniela ‘Lil Masti’ Bogusz exacted revenge by stopping Ewa Brodnicka in their contest after having a dildo waved in her face.
Tensions had run high between Bogusz – a social media influencer-turned-pop star – and Brodnicka as they prepared for their High League showdown at Ergo Arena in Gdansk-Sopot on Saturday.

Boxing queen Brodnicka, who boasts a 20-1 record in the ring as a former European and WBO super featherweight champ, was making her MMA debut against a woman formerly known as ‘Sexmasterka’ for her erotic image.

Tempers had flared at Friday's weigh-in when Bogusz appeared to slap Brodnicka’s backside as she stepped onto the scales, before Brodnicka – who was clad in a skimpy silver bikini – whipped a black dildo out of a plastic bag and waved it in her rival’s face.

Bogusz responded by grabbing the item and hurling it back at her opponent, sparking blows and a tense verbal exchange between the pair.
"

https://www.rt.com/sport/533382-lilmasti-brodnicka-dildo-poland-mma/

My Polish wife translated it for me... The girl on the left kept saying the chick on the right likes the big black one lol.
The blonde girl kept saying that everyone was booing the girl on the left and that blood will be shed. Blonde girl also called her a whore and pointed out that she dresses like one.

The blonde one is like the Polish Jake Paul from what I can make out. This was kind of a Paul/Woodley in reverse in that it was a Youtuber beating an experience world championship level boxer in a different sport.

I would also happily disappoint her in bed.

E95KFwcX0AkYlRY

So a female MMA fighter just shoved a dildo in the face of her opponent before their fight then got beaten in the fight. Polish MMA is wonderful.

"
The weird and wonderful world of Polish MMA served up its latest surreal treat this weekend as Aniela ‘Lil Masti’ Bogusz exacted revenge by stopping Ewa Brodnicka in their contest after having a dildo waved in her face.
Tensions had run high between Bogusz – a social media influencer-turned-pop star – and Brodnicka as they prepared for their High League showdown at Ergo Arena in Gdansk-Sopot on Saturday.

Boxing queen Brodnicka, who boasts a 20-1 record in the ring as a former European and WBO super featherweight champ, was making her MMA debut against a woman formerly known as ‘Sexmasterka’ for her erotic image.

Tempers had flared at Friday's weigh-in when Bogusz appeared to slap Brodnicka’s backside as she stepped onto the scales, before Brodnicka – who was clad in a skimpy silver bikini – whipped a black dildo out of a plastic bag and waved it in her rival’s face.

Bogusz responded by grabbing the item and hurling it back at her opponent, sparking blows and a tense verbal exchange between the pair.
"

"I'll smesh your schpinkenheimer with my glockenspiel."

P.S. "Talken to the handenhiemer."

Staged and gay

Look at that slap and kick retaliation after the dildo was thrown then they separate and walk around awkwardly.

For some reason, Poland is the only country where every tiktok girl and social media personality is willing to do MMA. I can't explain it being from here

This girl with 1.7 million instagram followers also fought on the card

and she lost to this girl

"

"

The blonde is good looking tho.

For some reason, Poland is the only country where every tiktok girl and social media personality is willing to do MMA. I can't explain it being from here

This girl with 1.7 million instagram followers also fought on the card

and she lost to this girl

Poland sounds like an amazing country.

I wood both of those chicks. Blonde is especially cute.

Back