The difference between Connie and DC's division "stalling"

DC vs Jones at msg. Damn i know im reaching but that's perfect slot for that fight

Brock Lesnar is deserving tho
<puh-lease75>
I mean, Brock has at least beaten fighters better than broken Shogun.
When Gus becomes Tony Ferguson, on a 10 fight win streak, sure raise a stink. 'cause atm Gus is 3-3 in the last 5 years lol

Last edited:
Gus just pulled out of a fight like a month ago....you guys keep saying Gus but he keeps hurting himself. He would have got a shot had he not pulled out and won his last one, even DC said that. Also DC said anyone can get it but they need to show up or the ufc needs to make the fight. DC is ducking when he has said since he won his belt he will fight whoever. But it's not gonna be a Latif or volkan, injured glover, injured Gus or suspended Jones. Keep in mind he probably wants to fight before December....sooooo

Cainesque in his injury rate Joe.

Shut up and Defend or Vacate they said but I do feel I need to shut the fuck up sometimes, you know, being a dick rider and all. Here's my daddy :

Conor-McGregor-777961.jpg

There have been a number of posts saying that DC should be stripped as he's stalling the division.

That's hard af to call that stalling.

Stalling is when Connie had the FW belt and despite having a slew of contenders, decided not to defend and fight for the LW belt. After getting that belt, and again despite about a million monsters in the division, he chose not to defend.

That's the very definition of stalling a division.

DC has no clear contender in either division.

The arguments of Gus or Blaydes, even despite my wanting to see those fights, are flimsy at best.

If DC had some contender that was just spitting fire and tearing everyone up, then I'm sure he would take the fight but that's just not the case.

Not only that, but DC has been fighting a regular fight pace at 2 per year and he might get a 3rd by years end.

Does anyone else think they are distinctly different cases or do you just lump then both in the category of stalling?
There are no less than three viable contenders at heavyweight alone

At LHW, you can make a claim, especially considering dc never beat a champion there

Call it what it is. DC is sitting on the belts for money fights just like Conor.

Back