The Diaz Brothers' New Protege

Yeah no somehow my adblock started working completely differently moments after pointing out your broken link.

Guess it was just a miracle. A real Christmas miracle.
Guess it was...
f3f0ede6-c902-4b93-ae17-fa57a72cb59b.png

Whoops.
I'll donate $100 to your GoFundMuhTrigger if you challenge our Chairman of Stockton to a Kimbo backyard streetfight.

Guess it was...
f3f0ede6-c902-4b93-ae17-fa57a72cb59b.png

Whoops.
I'll donate $100 to your GoFundMuhTrigger if you challenge our Chairman of Stockton to a Kimbo backyard streetfight.

Send me his email and then send me a hundred bucks.

lmao at you trying to cheapshot with me with desperate financial situation when you couldn't even own up to your own link mistake.

I saw that the other day and was like what the fuck is he doing. Dude is on some good shit if hes fighting a fucking chair

Send me his email and then send me a hundred bucks.

lmao at you trying to cheapshot with me with desperate financial situation when you couldn't even own up to your own link mistake.
Heavenssey Can Wait. We need to prioritize that brain transplant. Irony and edit/history button recognition will follow.

I will market your fight under the MMMA banner: Methhead Mixed Martial Arts. You've got this, @BEER. Look at how he f***ed up that kimura!

Gatekeeper. Free money.

Heavenssey Can Wait. We need to prioritize that brain transplant. Irony and edit/history button recognition will follow.

I will market your fight under the MMMA banner: Methhead Mixed Martial Arts. You've got this, @BEER. Look at how he f***ed up that kimura!

Gatekeeper. Free money.

Thing is, I don't know what the mod format looks like. Showing me screenshots doesn't tell me shit. Having moderated on forums, I would be absolutely shocked if this were the only forum in which mods couldn't edit posts without leaving behind an edit signature. You can do that on pretty much every forum I've ever seen.

But thank you for one hundred percent displaying why everyone thinks you're the shittiest mod here. You're willing to personally attack posters because you fucked up. Imagine your excuse being "your ad block is fucked up" even though somehow my ad block stopped being fucked up literally minutes after I posted that the link was dead. Never having seen a broken Imgur embed on Sherdog in the past, this ONE TIME, my AD BLOCK fucked up for 3 minutes.

K.

Fuck off.

BabyishThickKangaroo-max-1mb.gif

This is why I just can't quit you, Sherdog.
Thing is, I don't know what the mod format looks like. Showing me screenshots doesn't tell me shit. Having moderated on forums, I would be absolutely shocked if this were the only forum in which mods couldn't edit posts without leaving behind an edit signature. You can do that on pretty much every forum I've ever seen.
<DontBelieve1>
But thank you for one hundred percent displaying why everyone thinks you're the shittiest mod here. You're willing to personally attack posters because you fucked up. Imagine your excuse being "your ad block is fucked up" even though somehow my ad block stopped being fucked up literally minutes after I posted that the link was dead. Never having seen a broken Imgur embed on Sherdog in the past, this ONE TIME, my AD BLOCK fucked up for 3 minutes.

K.

Fuck off.
Oh, I see, you're a victim.
<escalate99>

b5a1ae56-d901-4940-9268-e318ea65cd73.png

I want this to be the title of my biopic, or at least the engraving on my tombstone.

BabyishThickKangaroo-max-1mb.gif

This is why I just can't quit you, Sherdog.

<DontBelieve1>

Oh, I see, you're a victim.
<escalate99>

b5a1ae56-d901-4940-9268-e318ea65cd73.png

I want this to be the title of my biopic, or at least the engraving on my tombstone.

Know what? You're not worth it.

The fact that you continue to be allowed to be a moderator on this forum speaks to it's demise.

Skinny Pete looks like he put on a little size for this fight vs. the chair.

Back