The Devastator will be the first man to defeat Bones

Its pretty hilarious that people are defending a guy who nobody including the actual fighter thought won
You're missing the point; the official result of the contest was a win for Matt Hamill. That's all I've stated as fact. Any attempt to argue is pointless; you can't have an opinion on facts.

You're missing the point; the official result of the contest was a win for Matt Hamill. That's all I've stated as fact. Any attempt to argue is pointless; you can't have an opinion on facts.
Im not debating that everyone can see that. no shit the point i and every other mma fan that is educated on the matter is that it shouldnt have been a loss thats why virtually nobody ever calls this a loss l.

Wait, I though everyone promised it was gonna be Liam McGeary. Who Necks - Sam Peter voice

Dominic "The Dominator was already taken" Reyes

Jones destroys him imo. Especially now, we will have to see how he develops

No he wont and what a lame nickname "The Devastator" get the fuck out of here Jones smokes him

The 2 most impressive things ive seen in 205 division in past year was jones dispatching of Gus and the way Johnny walker completely and literally walked through a guy who was impressively evolving through each fight in Khalil Roundtree.
This walker - Misha fight could put walker crimson on fast track to Jones..... and that might not be a good thing unless JWC turns out to be the one that is the " ticket puncher" to the undefeated one (dq loss aside

Who? that's not Johnny Walkgoat's nickname.

I think that nickname only works well if you're breaking opponents bones or retiring every person you face... Or taking their girls.

I was just talking to my brother about this. I think with some development that Reyes in the only LHW that could possibly give Jones a good fight. Not saying he will beat Jones, but he has the potential to give him a challenge.

Well said and absolutely true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back