The Democratic Party is limping off the stage and into the political winter

So what happens when Trump goes? He's just one guy, and a very inconsistent one at that. They can't re-write party policy to reflect the random musings of The Donald when he's constantly contradicting himself.

He's 70 and overweight and won't be around forever. It seems like he was more of a lucky gambit made by a desperate party, than an actual attempt at reform.
NO he wasn't a desperation move for the GOP...they never wanted him to be at the helm...but they have no way of stopping him. I'm sure they're clenching their buttcheeks waiting what he can do for the party.

The only way the Democrats come back into office especially in a "wave" is if they completely purge and overhaul their party. They have to change their figures and message to get anywhere in the future. That's what the Repubs have had to do. And if the Dems do that...well hell, they might actually be good for the country. But the progressive, globalist, multicultural establishment, loony left of the past 10-15 years is done for at least a generation.

This just isn't true.

Trump in one election cycle, took some different positions, but he has yet to deliver on trade reform or immigration reform.

Honestly, short of organizing people power, I don't think there is a thing the Dems could do to win the next election. it is trumps to lose.

As a matter of fact, Republican party of 2008 and 2012 IS dead. This is not the same party- yes, it's still fleeced with globalist/neo-con insiders, but they can't push their usual strategy with Trump at the helm.

I have equal disdain for McCains, Romneys, Paul Ryans, as I do for Clinton/Obama heathens.

I am not a democrat but a libertarian. I would say that the republican party didn't win this election. Donald Trump did, the republican establishment would have gone with Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush. Trump was the winning factor and it took someone like Trump to bring the republican party back. Yes Trump ran as a Republican but he isn't really a republican or at least wasn't.

I was hoping Trump would be more independent but he seems to just be picking establishment politician to be part of his cabinet. I know it has been said no matter who wins the office it will be business as usual because the republican establishment or democratic establishment always wins.

I hope Trump drains the swamp but seeing his cabinet it will be the same as Bush's days.

I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
Back