The debuting fighters at UFC 166 have a combined record of 62-7

I'm more excited for the women's and fly weight fights than the co main event! All four of those fighters are top ten and should be in the UFC already.

Glad they finally have Montague in the flw division. They need all/most of the top 15 or 20 guys to have real success and actual competitive fight everywhere in the division. Right now the Top 3 or 4 in the UFC manhandle the rest of the division with ease. Not much fun to watch really. All the others making debuts are also good additions...especially Eye and Horiguchi because they are the other 2 weakest divisions.

Good thread. Cool info TS. A lot of times the newer fighters don't get enough attention.

Horiguchi legit lost to Ueda. The '1' on his record is deserved.

Not that I'm arguing his status as a top prospect, just sayin.

Horiguchi seems more like a flyweight to me, atleast in north americuh

Homeboy's nickname is "Touchy."

Instant fan.

I completely forgot Horiguchi and Fili were debuting, this weekend got so much better

Horiguchi legit lost to Ueda. The '1' on his record is deserved.

Not that I'm arguing his status as a top prospect, just sayin.

Ueda came on strong at the end and threatened but Horiguhi won IMO.

This is easily the best slate of debuts they've had this year which says something when you consider a show like UFC on Fox 7 had dudes like Gil, Cormier, Larkin, Masvidal and company making their debuts.

That's a very nice "presentation" for these fighters.
I am glad they are joining up the UFC.
It's nice to see them on the "big stage".

Good thread. A lot more interesting than some of the stuff that has been popping up lately. Good information. It will be interesting to see how Jessica Eye fares against Sarah Kaufman. I am thinking that Sarah might be a little too much for her but we will see.

TS just did a better job of promoting this card to me than the UFC did.

Was on the fence, now I'm genuinely intrigued.

Andre Fili couldnt make weight even with two extra hours
He was already in training camp for a fight in one month but that fight was two weight classes heavier so he was purposely putting on weight and then he got the call up to the UFC so he had two weeks to try and quickly get down in weight and he missed

Kaufman vs. Evil Eye gonna be an epic war!!!

threads like these are the reason I love sherdog.

Well thought out and written. With gifs and effort.

Appreciate it greatly. Good to see some clips of these guys.

Back