The day that 'The Immortal' went from a nickname to a Dynasty

Hmm. Dynasty? Only in mma would a fan consider the use of the word "dynasty" appropriate for a guy who's never been a champion. LOL.

Brown is an outstanding fighter and has overcome a lot, but don't be silly.

Since you claimed he has, name one elite fighter that Matt Brown has beaten.

Hmm. Dynasty? Only in mma would a fan consider the use of the word "dynasty" appropriate for a guy who's never been a champion. LOL.

Brown is an outstanding fighter and has overcome a lot, but don't be silly.

Matt Brown's a champion in more ways than which a metal belt can represent.

You're hung up on one word and not the message and not the energy. Keep on LOL'ing, it'll get you somewhere eventually I guess.

Aren't you the guy who was complaining about how people only like pocket brawls while they call it the fight of the year and drink beers?

I like Brown, good fighter, very entertaining, great win streak going but he still hasn't defeated a top 10 fighter.

Beat me to it. Guys, lets see how he does against top 10 talent. I'm a bit unsure with him yet. I'm not convinced he'll move beyond gatekeeper status - at least until I see him fight better compitition.

Since you claimed he has, name one elite fighter that Matt Brown has beaten.

No one is elite as you are. That's because you live in imagination land where it's less hostile on your insecurities and where your opinion is final and beyond question.

In the real world however your hate doesn't mean shit. Carry on.

Aren't you the guy who was complaining about how people only like pocket brawls while they call it the fight of the year and drink beers?

I'm gonna quote myself-

"I'm the first to criticize a bar brawl in mma. I didn't like the Jung-Garcia fight, and I didn't like Mark Hunt wobbling around like he blew his knees and Bigfoot throwing the worst flying knee in UFC history. hah

But this wasn't one of those. This was calculated carnage.

The pace that Matt Brown went at and the mental fortitude that he had...That's a true martial artist right there. He landed a 4 left hook combo at one point? lol.

No technique my ass. gtfo"

Always been on the Brown train. I still remember his wink and nod to Arianny on TUF mouthing the words 'call me'... dudes a legend. Just tough as nails, and fights in the true SPIRIT of fighting, not to decision, not to score, but to finish you.

Brown is an amazing fighter. He will always bring it to every fight. Will support him to the very end.

Back