"The Day She Makes the Weight, That Fight is On."

wouldn't it be the next day tho

Why would rr move up and tkod when she can fight cans and make millions

Ronda has fought at 145 before and competed at 150 in Judo before.

Cyborg has never fought at 135 before.

they can meet at 140 but Ronda won't even do that. If you don't think Ronda is afraid of Cyborg you're delusional.

It's like Jones calling out Struve to fight at 205. IT CANNOT HAPPEN AND HE KNOWS IT.

I still don't think shes scared of Cyborg. So I guess I'm delusional as well. I personally think its more just a mind game on Rousey's part.

This is getting tiring. Cyborg has the biggest fight of her career if she cuts 5 lbs more than she wants sometime in the next year. It's on the borg.

Hey guys lets fight for the 135 lb title, at 145lb. That lends credibility to the title.

It can be a non title super-fight at catch-weight.

Woooooooooow. There is nothing more cowardly than challenging someone to a fight and demand the person to drop weight.

Even, if Ronda is better than Cyborg, Cyborg is bigger and if Ronda wants to show her supremacy she NEEDs to beat the ultimate Cyborg, not the 135 one.

cccc.

I'm going to go challenge Lesnar to a fight and demand that he loses weight and meets me at 100 kg. If he won't do it. I'll call him a pus*y and declare myself the better fighter...

Of course I wouldn't do that.

But this behavior is obviously very acceptable and even admired in the MMA community.

cccc.

Last edited:
Cyborg has no chance if she melts down to 135. Dana knows this. It's why he's never budged an inch on this, it's always: She has to come down to 135.

Truer words never spoken! Even if by Dana!!

she will be at 100/100 for sure

anorexic_girls_42.jpg

they can meet at 140 but Ronda won't even do that. If you don't think Ronda is afraid of Cyborg you're delusional.

It's like Jones calling out Struve to fight at 205. IT CANNOT HAPPEN AND HE KNOWS IT.

Right. And Struve is overly muscled and has used roids. And can make 210. Right?

Shes had 4 years to cut 10 lbs. She doesnt want the fight. She just likes to talk shit about it to keep her name in the news.

Except Ronda is the champion of 135.

Jones is the champion of nothing.

You guys are forgetting that Honda can beat Cain...under the right circumstances. However, she refuses to fight another woman of the same weight essentially...hahahahaha. I guess Cyborg>Cain under any circumsances lol...it's true you silly wabbits.

You guys are forgetting that Honda can beat Cain...under the right circumstances. However, she refuses to fight another woman of the same weight essentially...hahahahaha. I guess Cyborg>Cain under any circumsances lol...it's true you silly wabbits.

So emotional its pathetic
Cyborg probably has more testosterone in her body then you :)

So emotional its pathetic
Cyborg probably has more testosterone in her body then you :)

Hahahahahaha I don't doubt that one bit actually lol

Under the right circumstances...Honda also has much more testestorone thanI do hahahahaha

The day Jon Jones can make 145, then we can finally see Canner McMario vs Bones Jones.

meh the ufc and ronda are avoiding cyborg. they know cyborg cant make the weight, worse part is ronda saying she would only go up for gina cause she knows gina has nothing for her. I guess 3rd fight with tate and then rematch with zigano, alexis are the next fight. I can see a 3rd fight with zigano and 4th with tate in the future. Sometimes you have to seek competition when you dont have and Ronda need to go up and shut cyborg up

Back