The day I met Overeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I met him he signed my UFC undisputed 2 game and was very friendly. Didn't really get the time to talk to him though.
did you had a girlfriend with you?or cake?

also TS
picture of said girlfriend and picture of said cake and a picture of UBERReem and your girlfriend having a good time in front of you or it didn't happen.

holy shit, are 99% of the people here that dumb?

look at TS, he's the classic guy who comes out with retarded ass threads every once in a while

If you were a real fan you would have let him have his way with your girlfriend.

I would say that you were the rude one in this situation. How dare you sir, how dare you.

I feel you TS. I saw Alistair Overeem at a grocery store in Las Vegas s a few years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

When you're a god among Men you tend to just troll normal people for the fun of it.

did you had a girlfriend with you?or cake?

also TS
picture of said girlfriend and picture of said cake and a picture of UBERReem and your girlfriend having a good time in front of you or it didn't happen.

No, neither. I brought him a pony. He was very pleased.

I've never been to a meet and greet, but is giving a cake usual behaviour'? Are there normally fighters sat about chatting over piles of baked goods?

I feel you TS. I saw Alistair Overeem at a grocery store in Las Vegas s a few years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Brilliant.

false. everyone knows he only likes almond joy.

giving a professional athlete a cake and expect him to eat it is like giving fried twinkies to a typical over weight sherdogger to help them lose weight.

classic macalpine thread

but I must say, I think you're losing your touch. you were funnier before
I dont know, a lot of people still fall for them and the one where he challenged Johny hendricks to a no headgear fight(optional) was pretty funny... I think hes still doing ok

Not gonna lie, I would be weirded out if some random-ass stranger handed me a cake, too, even if they were a "fan." That shit's weird, dude. Just say hello, get an autograph or whatever, and leave.

2011. I went to the expo looking to find dana white and shake his hand for putting on such excellent cards for the fans. On my way in I walked by overeems table to see him mobbed by fans. I knew the wait would be long so I got in line and started looking at my phone.

In front of me was some guy and his twin sister holding a box. I didn't even ask what he had in the box but he proceeded to tell me anyway. It was a cake him and his girlfriend made for overeem!!! LOFL are you fucking serious? So after about 20 mins the people in front of me are next in line. This guy present overeem with the cake, tears in his eyes, lips quivering, and professes his love for overeem and his physique.

Overeem was clearly weirded out and put off by the gesture. He politely excused himself and made his way to the back. After 10 mins I left and continued to search for Dana. On my way out I swung by overeems table again and he was gone. The box with the cake was still on the table so I went over and peaked in. On the cake was overeem wrestling brock Lesnar, both naked from the waist down, but both wearing t-shirts (???). My phone was dead or else id have a pic

Well, I mean you can't really fault him for not eating an anonymous cake. And tbh you bringing him a cake probably kind of freaked him out. I mean, I know the Dutch like their sweets and all...

I wouldn't eat a cake some fucking nut job fan gave me either. You probably roofie'd that fucking cake.

He was probably thinking about his b-hole. You never know what someone baked into that cake.

Motherfucker does Overeem look like he eats cake? Maybe your GF's cakes.

The cake was a bit overboard, would you eat a cake a stranger gave you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back