The day after 202...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...Conor can do to Nate what he did to Aldo... no rematch. It's whoever won last and not a mandatory trilogy.

Are there better money fights for the irish potatoe boy?

Fast Eddie Alvarez? GSPN? Glass chin Lawler? Dominos Cruz?

My wish is for him to fight either the Korean "I'm back from learning how to shoot a gun and kill people" Zombie or Doo Ho Choi-boy.

Ya see, I'm NOT a fan of Nated iaz... and I'll tells ya why:

1. He thinks that he should take the credit for what Conor has done for the fighters increase in wages.

2. He thinks that Conor is taking what Nate has built up as his narcissism says so.

3. Ironically, fighters should be united as a front but can't fathom that as there is no union... thus, every fighter in their respective weight classes look at each other as enemies. Conor did nothing wrong to Nate and thinks he got that first money fight cuz he beat MJ decisively but lost 3 of his 4 fights prior to beating him. I personally thought Nate was on the way out like Ben Saunders or Benson Henderson who's a better fighter than Nate.

4. Nate calls out Cerrone who also did nothing wrong in using hyperbole to articulate how much he enjoys fighting that he would do it for free. Nate took that literally and tried to criticize a guy he beat 5 years ago. If Nate loses at 202, Cerrone should avenge his loss and Nate will be a nobody again.

5. Nate shows absolutely no gratitude for what Conor did in choosing him as his money fight. I despise people who feel they are entitled to go from $20K to $500K or whatever Nate got. This kind of classless behaviour makes Nate a loser.

6. Nate doesn't kick or know how to defend kicks. If Nate was a pitcher, he would have 2 pitches, a slider and a change up... plus one balk per 8 innings.

N.B. However, when Nate does lose, he will feel what Ronda felt after losing to Holly. Which brings me back to the beginning of the post... Conor can ignore him and tell him to fight someone else and try to get $500K. Good luck Nated iaz in bellator rematching Benson.

Last edited:
ThisThread_Me_zps77423745.gif

He will rematch Aldo regardless of what happens. If not he will vacate the belt and move to LW

Gave up after a few paragraphs ... plus you come across as a bit of a dickhead

...Conor can do to Nate what he did to Aldo... no rematch. It's whoever won last and not a mandatory trilogy.

Are there better money fights for the irish potatoe boy?

Fast Eddie Alvarez? GSPN? Glass chin Lawler? Dominos Cruz?

My wish is for him to fight either the Korean "I'm back from learning how to shoot a gun and kill people" Zombie or Doo Ho Choi-boy.

Ya see, I'm NOT a fan of Nated Iaz... and I'll tells ya why:

1. He thinks that he should take the credit for what Conor has done for the fighters increase in wages.

2. He thinks that Conor is taking what Nate has built up as his narcissism says so.

3. Ironically, fighters should be united as a front but can't fathom that as there is no union... thus, every fighter in their respective weight classes look at each other as enemies. Conor did nothing wrong to Nate and thinks he got that first money fight cuz he beat MJ decisively but lost 3 of his 4 fights prior to beating him. I personally thought Nate was on the way out like Ben Saunders or Benson Henderson who's a better fighter than Nate.

4. Nate calls out Cerrone who also did nothing wrong in using hyperbole to articulate how much he enjoys fighting that he would do it for free. Nate took that literally and tried to criticize a guy he beat 5 years ago. If Nate loses at 202, Cerrone should avenge his loss and Nate will be a nobody again.

5. Nate shows absolutely no gratitude for what Conor did in choosing him as his money fight. I despise people who feel they are entitled to go from $20K to $500K or whatever Nate got. This kind of classless behaviour makes Nate a loser.

6. Nate doesn't kick or know how to defend kicks. If Nate was a pitcher, he would have 2 pitches, a slider and a change up.

N.B. However, when Nate does lose, he will feel what Ronda felt after losing to Holly. Which brings me back to the beginning of the post... Conor can ignore him and tell him to fight someone else and try to get $500K. Good luck Nated Iaz.
tumblr_nx9buwPPs91uywmkko1_500.gif

Glass chin Lawler. One of the dumbest posts i've ever seen and i stopped reading that early.

I'm very sorry Nate beat the brakes off your favorite fighter. I hope one day you can get over your loss.

Didn't read it but I sense its dumb as shit.

I'm not a gambler but I will "almost" gamble that if Mcgregor wins there will be 0.000000% chance of a rematch.

But you guys will have your gifs from the first fight to remember.
1. The count to five gif.
2. The scared gizelle Mcgregor gif.

Back