The Darren Till D Riding Has Become Sickening.. .

Sorry @HHJ ,I know that is your boy but I've had it with nearly every English media personality suggesting him getting a title shot with his "next win".

I'm tired of them always insisting he's so funny online. I don't care if I think he is. Stop trying to force it on me you English muffins!!!!
My man, Izzy was the one that started the whole BS about him getting a TS. Had he just given Whittaker his dues, the media never would have jumped on the story.

Sorry @HHJ ,I know that is your boy but I've had it with nearly every English media personality suggesting him getting a title shot with his "next win".

I'm tired of them always insisting he's so funny online. I don't care if I think he is. Stop trying to force it on me you English muffins!!!!

Yeah, Murrcan fighters never get given title shots. Like Michael "Slow Clap" Chandler. He had to slowly and painfully climb the ladder over years.

When I say solid I actually meant clear-cut win. Thats on me though. Gastelum and Wonderboy are great wins but are like I said questionable split-decisions.
Thompson fight was controversial but Kelvin wasn't. It was the split only because Dave Tirelli is a bum referee.

Im still confused how Till to this day is still rated so highly by everyone.

He beat Cerrone who was losing consistently at WW at the time and was already kinda washed, had a super uneventful fight against Wonderboy who right after that also got KO’d by Pettis, then he got schooled by Woodley in what was Woodleys last win in the UFC, and then he gets KTFO hard by heavily undersized Masvidal.

Then he goes to MW and wins a split against Gastelum by hugging him against the cage. Its like people have forgotten how lame that fight was, Till had zero interest in actual striking exchanges and was just looking to Wall-n-stall to a victory. Then he decisively loses to Whittaker.

What am I missing here?

Till is an average MMA fighter and that's it.

Tills beloved and Edwards is hated.
It's very obvious that leon is the far better fighter too. Darren is not exactly exciting either

Darren Till is the British Jorge Masvidal. Somewhat dynamic striking game, will alway lose against top 5 talent, horribly overrated but has an overblown alpha male personality that attracts MMA mouth breathing fans.

I give Till points for at least being more likable than Masvidal and not taking himself too seriously.

Mw is weak ... If Izzy beats Rob again.....who would you like to see him fight next ?

People on here love to claim _____ doesn’t deserve a shot, but then don’t suggest who is deserving.

assuming a Whittaker rematch is next Izzy will need to fight SOMEONE.

67720ED6-F382-4956-BFFD-90F6DC30E9AD.jpeg

Till is the only guy I see in the rankings with the size and striking skill to present a challenge, why not go with the potentially interesting matchup?

I can't think of many 28 year olds in the UFC who have fought tougher competition than Till off the top of my head. Wonderboy, Woodley, Mas, Gas, Whittaker are insane fights to have had at his age, in contrast big hype man Khamzat is a year younger and fought Gerald.

196033443_4704308812917770_4180525679644353502_n.jpg

Back