The Darren Till D Riding Has Become Sickening.. .

Ts dont be a fuckcunt.

Sweet GoshiShun, Good times never seemed so good
I've been inclined, To believe they never would
But now I Look at the night and it don't seem so lonely

Sorry @HHJ ,I know that is your boy but I've had it with nearly every English media personality suggesting him getting a title shot with his "next win".

I'm tired of them always insisting he's so funny online. I don't care if I think he is. Stop trying to force it on me you English muffins!!!!
Excuse me SIR

Darren Till,The Gorilla himself is destined for greatness. The UFC realizes this,the English media has realized this,and as soon as you accept Till's ascension as law,your life will somehow have meaning again. The grass will be a little greener. The Sun shall shine brightly,and you can bask in its favor once more.

You'll never walk alone. Neither will Darren no matter what he embodies the scouse spirit

Reactions: HHJ
I've always been a Till critic but I actually thought he beat Rob. Comes down to the 5th & whether u like Rob's takedown or Till slicing his head open with an elbow.

Not a big fan of his fighting style, and he isn't very active to say the least.

Reactions: HHJ
Thought Till looked sharp against Rob. I know his recent record looks like shit but some of his recent work has been pretty good

I mean, it would be pretty cool if he could win a fight or two before we started hyping him as a title contender.

Till vs Izzy would be pretty interesting tbh. Probably be a boring fight one waiting for another to lead or counter... I think Whittaker takes Izzy in the rematch so this would be a good #1 contenders match if that happens.

Sorry @HHJ ,I know that is your boy but I've had it with nearly every English media personality suggesting him getting a title shot with his "next win".

I'm tired of them always insisting he's so funny online. I don't care if I think he is. Stop trying to force it on me you English muffins!!!!
Really? Got any examples? I’m English and a - there is very little media coverage of MMA b - Till can be amusing but I’ve never heard many people saying he has a chance of claiming the title c - everyone hates scousers, so perhaps you’ve just been listening to scousers? They notorious for thinking they’re the best at everything.

Everyone is only 1 win away. It's about what you can sell. You can sell anyone in the top 15 coming off a big finish.

Whittaker is next but after that I can see Till being next.
upload_2021-6-14_13-11-53.png
Who in this list would be more deserving than Till if he beat Brunson and took his spot? Sure he's 1-1 but beat Kelvin coming off his best performance against the champion and then he had a close but fair loss against the former champion.

Bad matchup for Izzy just as good striker with power and long limbs

His last solid win was Gastelum and after Cerrone it was Wonderboy, but it was 3 years ago.
He needs to get 2 good wins at minimum now.
When I say solid I actually meant clear-cut win. Thats on me though. Gastelum and Wonderboy are great wins but are like I said questionable split-decisions.

Back