The Darren Till D Riding Has Become Sickening.. .

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sorry @HHJ ,I know that is your boy but I've had it with nearly every English media personality suggesting him getting a title shot with his "next win".

I'm tired of them always insisting he's so funny online. I don't care if I think he is. Stop trying to force it on me you English muffins!!!!

till is hilarious and one of the realest/most honest guys in the sport, just ignore him if you dont like him you baby.
I NEVER stated that I didn't like Till. I in fact do like him. I'm just getting tired of the blatant media d riding.

The man hasn't fought but he's ALWAYS next for a shot according to them. If and when he wins, then let's talk.

I like Darren but his last solid win was Cerrone. Everything since was a questionable split-decision win or a loss. Beating Brunson sure as hell does not get you a titleshot, but with the MW division being where it is right now I guess we can expect to see him fight Izzy with a win.

I NEVER stated that I didn't like Till. I in fact do like him. I'm just getting tired of the blatant media d riding.

The man hasn't fought but he's ALWAYS next for a shot according to them. If and when he wins, then let's talk.

I like Darren but his last solid win was Cerrone. Everything since was a questionable split-decision win or a loss. Beating Brunson sure as hell does not get you a titleshot, but with the MW division being where it is right now I guess we can expect to see him fight Izzy with a win.
Beating Brunson is exactly what gives you a titleshot. He is the GOAT gatekeeper. If you get past Brunson you are probably good enough to fight for the belt. Izzy, Romero and Whittaker wrecked him and went on to become champions or title contenders. Jacare wrecked him and should have fought for the belt years ago.

Sorry @HHJ ,I know that is your boy but I've had it with nearly every English media personality suggesting him getting a title shot with his "next win".

I'm tired of them always insisting he's so funny online. I don't care if I think he is. Stop trying to force it on me you English muffins!!!!
He's 1-3 in his last 4 fights. Let's see him win a few.

You must be off your medication and having some issues.

Reactions: HHJ
Adesanya and Till have some history for those who don't know, lots of respect for each other but also wanted and expected to fight for ages...Would be sick if it happened at some point... That said Till is imo about 2 top 5 wins away, and really needs some highlight shit.

Back