The Dannis Effect

That’s about the only way conor is going to submit Khabib is via something that doesn’t exist.
Its not about submitting khabib. Its about TD defense, surviving under khabib, fending off submission attempts. This is if khabib even gets him down, the fight starts standing and khabibs boxing is dog shit. For khabibs sake lets hope him quad jabbing a flat footed Al doesnt make him think his boxing is good.

Its not about submitting khabib. Its about TD defense, surviving under khabib, fending off submission attempts. This is if khabib even gets him down, the fight starts standing and khabibs boxing is dog shit. For khabibs sake lets hope him quad jabbing a flat footed Al doesnt make him think his boxing is good.

Christ it was a joke, we were taking about Conor subbing Khabib. Try lighten up Francis. You’re not very good at evaluating fights anyway, stop taking this stuff so seriously.

Christ it was a joke, we were taking about Conor subbing Khabib. Try lighten up Francis. You’re not very good at evaluating fights anyway, stop taking this stuff so seriously.
Conor via flying omaplata. Av bet on it?

You miss the point. Khabib would smesh Dannis.

Yes Dillon Dannis is well renowned for his TD defense, it will be really helpful...... :rolleyes:

Al is a better wrestler than Conor yet still got taken down by Khabib.

I can't wait to taste the salty tears of unimaginable sadness from McHuggers.

This place is gonna implode when Conor loses by being on bottom for 95% of the fight.

This place is gonna implode when Conor loses by being on bottom for 95% of the fight.
You will hear excuses like:
Ring rust
Who cares he has more Money than you.
Khabib did nothing
He lost his fighting spirit after making all that mayweather money.
I could go on but that should cover most the butthurt.

Think you're buying a different PPV.
Gay_Bear_Mechanic.jpg
Id like to unzip those jeans with my teeth...grrrrrr

Danis could help Conor, but Danis isn't a wrestler and won't be a factor in Conor defending takedowns. If anything, Conor will gas from defending takedowns.

Mendes took that fight on a weeks notice and gassed and Eddie let Conor get in his head and threw his game plan out the window.
Dannis might be good at BJJ but he's a nobody in MMA.

What are you talking about ? He is the biggest draw in Bellator history !

Back