The Dannis Effect

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Airdack, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Airdack sandbagging white belt bjj classes

Something no one is bringing up. Conor's been training 1 on 1 with Dillion for a while now, Dillion being a no-gi world champ and a brown belt world champ. Its going to be a much bigger factor then people realize. His ground game will obviously be better then years ago.

Chad the best FW wrestler went less than 50% td success on Conor. Alverez, who cage fucked pettis, couldnt even get Conor down.

Khabib had early success grappling against Al but started have some issues and telegraphing his shots in the later rounds. His wrestling definatly didnt look unstoppable in that fight.

This gonna be like every other Conor fight, people hyping up his opponent, underestimating his skills/growth, then Conor tko/kos him and everybody will call khabib a bum with no boxing who couldnt even takedown Al at will.

Diazchoke.jpg guys out there. Its no suprise, Diaz is a ceaser gracie black belt with the most sub ufc wins behind royce gracie. His career was made on taking shots, drowning guys with output, then subbing em when they made a mistake.

2. Fungoose Kitty Whisperer

If Khabib manages to lose, Nates status will reach folklore hero amongst those who want to see Conor fail.

3. Hitto Brown Belt

Khabib would out grapple Danis easily

4. Thunderchild Platinum Nation Belt

Interacting with normal ppl (i.e. not on Sherdog)
    Yes Dillon Dannis is well renowned for his TD defense, it will be really helpful...... :rolleyes:

Al is a better wrestler than Conor yet still got taken down by Khabib.

I can't wait to taste the salty tears of unimaginable sadness from McHuggers.

5. Diunx Banned Banned

fuck I have to change my avi.

6. The Schmoop Red Belt

Neither Dannis or Conor have anything to offer Khabib on he ground. Dannis will watch as Conor submissively surrenders his neck to Khabib to end his suffering.

7. Cantalope Black Belt

Mendes took that fight on a weeks notice and gassed and Eddie let Conor get in his head and threw his game plan out the window.
    Dannis might be good at BJJ but he's a nobody in MMA.

8. Reach4theSky Playin' a riddim

Khabib's gnp is on another level. This isn't Chad Mendez on top of you, it's a fckin Russian bear!

The only way I see Conor winning is if he ko's Khabib early. If this fight hits the mat even once it's over. Conor will either get finished or be beat up and gassed to sh!t..

9. Ottawaguy Gold Belt

Can’t stop the mauling!

10. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

There's an old saying about punching a black belt in the face and they become a brown belt.

11. GOATER Banned Banned

Khabib trains with Comier, Cain, and Rockhold....all of which have a way better ground game and wrestling than Mexican Conor.

Manlet Mendes with 2 weeks training took down Conor lol.

12. Turkleton Purple Belt

Conor by submission

you heard it here first

13. Hoop Black Belt

Hmm. Makes a big difference from 'Alvarez is and always was a bum' How did he get inside his head? I'm sure if Conor beats Nurmagomedov, the same will be said or Nurmagomedov talked about only wanting to do 2 more fights, the weight cut, getting older, 1 dimensional fighter, and so on.

14. Monkeymonkeymonkey Banned Banned

All it takes is one punch from Conor. Like Tyson said " everyone has a plan untill you bgrt punched in the face".

15. Bogeyman Electrical Cord Belt

Sounds legit

16. SKITZADACTYL Gold Belt

people will shit on danis because he's a goof who tries to be like conor, but he's stupid good at BJJ.,

17. HNIC215 Semper Fidelis...

Conor McGregor will never submit Khabib! lol

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER -> IT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN!

18. Diunx Banned Banned

Danis been sparring with Conor and his stand up still looked like shit in his fight <{MingNope}>

Honestly Dillon looks like a dickriding yes man to me but who knows, maybe when is time to train he is 100%.

19. Donny Limps Orange Belt

I like Conor, but Khabib is going to beat him, Mendes dominated McGregor on the ground, and Khabib is like a leech, Conor will not be able to get up once taken down, garunteed.

20. MRT Black Belt

Danis is based out of NYC and Conor does not train anywhere near full-time with him.

this idea that Danis has somehow transformed Conor's game is grossly overstated.