The Dana White Workout

Status
Not open for further replies.
im trying for a 500 bench.

oops doesn't mean im going to realistically achieve it anytime soon

I'm pretty sure that anyone can bench 315 if they made it their priority. And I love how Dana has mastered that arms crossed posed where you shove your biceps up to make your arms look huge.

The cover of that magazine is so photoshopped. Seriously, go look up pictures of Dana at the weigh-ins. He looks like the yellow guy form Sin City.

I'm pretty sure that anyone can bench 315 if they made it their priority. And I love how Dana has mastered that arms crossed posed where you shove your biceps up to make your arms look huge.

since he weighs like 200 it wouldn't even be all that impressive anyway.

Although his weight training is bunk, it probably isn't realistic to expect the president of a company to follow a quality strength training routine. He clearly wants to look the part of a tough guy, and to do that for today's pussified media unfortunately doesn't require a manly DL....it requires that you wear a tight t-shirt, shave your head, and drop some f-bombs. Maybe throw in some 'fuckin benching' here and there.

The plebs eat it up.

Although his weight training is bunk, it probably isn't realistic to expect the president of a company to follow a quality strength training routine. He clearly wants to look the part of a tough guy, and to do that for today's pussified media unfortunately doesn't require a manly DL....it requires that you wear a tight t-shirt, shave your head, and drop some f-bombs. Maybe throw in some 'fuckin benching' here and there.

The plebs eat it up.

Awesome post. Especially use of the word pleb. Good work.

"alternating heavy and light days"

I wonder if he uses those kotex with wings for his light days?

2272102510_9a97207945.jpg

The plebs eat it up.

All i heard was:

I has diabeetus!

DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING BENCH 315!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

man, his trainer must hate life

"deadlift? squat? what the FUCK is that?"

"We're big into fuckin' benching" has got to be one of the gayest lines I have ever heard. That's Dana White for ya I guess

ep18_06.jpg

Pullo executing Cicero brought to you by the word pleb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back