The Daily Show: Comedy satire? Or Leftist Propaganda?

Yep propaganda with actual facts, how about fox news? It's 24/7 propaganda for conservatives, funny how people get mad when they get called on their bullshit, and start saying it was out of contest. At least we can agree that it's hard to fill Stewart's shoes,but I still watch. And love the Republicans fake tears.

Leftist Propaganda.

"All earnest liberals are higher snobs." -George Santayana

"Liberalism had been supposed to advocate liberty; but what the advanced parties that still call themselves liberal now advocate is control, control over property, trade, wages, hours of work, meat and drink, amusements, and in a truly advanced country like France control over education and religion; and it is only on the subject of marriage … that liberalism is growing more and more liberal." -George Santayana

http://www.newcriterion.com/articles.cfm/santayana-kimball-2027

Last edited by a moderator:
Most anti-American propaganda hides behind the guise of humor...

Always has been propaganda. Now we know 95% of the news also is with these dnc leaks.

Oh, nevertheless, Noah is 100% on point in his criticism of Trump's press conference and his call for Russians to hack an American Cabinet Secretary.

The Manchurian Candidate joke may be the smartest joke I've ever heard from his tenure on the show.
This is the first i'm hearing that Trump called for Russia to hack an American cabinet secretary. Full quote?

Because surely you cannot be talking about "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"

Last edited:
The definition of propaganda is being stretched pretty fucking thin here.

Oh, nevertheless, Noah is 100% on point in his criticism of Trump's press conference and his call for Russians to hack an American Cabinet Secretary.

The Manchurian Candidate joke may be the smartest joke I've ever heard from his tenure on the show.

Trump never called for Russia to find Hillary's e-mails. He basically said in a sarcastic tone, "I hope Russia will find Clinton's e-mails."

This is silly. It's left leaning for sure. All mainstream media is biased and corrupt though.

Just because it's a comedy show you expect it to be completely unbiased? Why?

Oh and on the fox news and cnn comparison, both are biased but fox news is just ridiculous. Cnn at least points out how unappealing Hillary is as a candidate.

Anyway expecting anything on tv these days to be unbiased is sort of silly. You could make these same points about most shows. Websites, blogs, etc as well

This is the first i'm hearing that Trump called for Russia to hack an American cabinet secretary. Full quote?

Because surely you cannot be talking about "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is silly. It's left leaning for sure. All mainstream media is biased and corrupt though.

Just because it's a comedy show you expect it to be completely unbiased? Why?

Oh and on the fox news and cnn comparison, both are biased but fox news is just ridiculous. Cnn at least points out how unappealing Hillary is as a candidate.

Anyway expecting anything on tv these days to be unbiased is sort of silly. You could make these same points about most shows. Websites, blogs, etc as well
Left leaning. He basically said that "you don't really have a choice" I.e. Vote for Hillary.

Basically telling people how to vote

Left leaning. He basically said that "you don't really have a choice" I.e. Vote for Hillary.

Basically telling people how to vote
Yes.... It's quite clearly a left leaning show. Has been for a long time. They're playing to what their audience wants to hear.

Do you think any left leaning voters feel like there's a choice in most elections, much less this one? Trump acts like a lunatic and has no policies or strategies, just make America great again and we're gonna win so big.

It's certainly not a stretch to say that left leaning voters don't feel lile there's an actual choice. Hell even mainstream media has repeatedly said these are two of the most unlikable candidates ever, and it comes down to who you hate less. They were saying this on cnn ffs.

Probably leftist propaganda. I stopped watching after Stewart left (lol). He may have been obvious in his political leanings ,but he wasn't a complete shill, and it's gotten much worse since he left - he took CNN and many democrats to task as well. Hell, because of him, a partisan hackery show in Crossfire that lasted from 1982 shut down in 2005 due to it's divisive nature.

Still one of my favorites.

When a comedian clown can take down a major news show, I am always pleased.

Yes.... It's quite clearly a left leaning show. Has been for a long time. They're playing to what their audience wants to hear.

Do you think any left leaning voters feel like there's a choice in most elections, much less this one? Trump acts like a lunatic and has no policies or strategies, just make America great again and we're gonna win so big.

It's certainly not a stretch to say that left leaning voters don't feel lile there's an actual choice. Hell even mainstream media has repeatedly said these are two of the most unlikable candidates ever, and it comes down to who you hate less. They were saying this on cnn ffs.
Left leaning .... Makes it sound like it is unbiased, but only slightly favoring leftist parties. When this is bullcrap, they are HEAVILY in favour of Hillary and the democrats and are directly telling people how to vote.

It's actually quite simple. Comedians make fun of people who deserve to be made fun of...like Republicans

Left leaning .... Makes it sound like it is unbiased, but only slightly favoring leftist parties. When this is bullcrap, they are HEAVILY in favour of Hillary and the democrats and are directly telling people how to vote.

Yeah you are being a huge drama queen. Fox news is far more biased than any news outlet on tv, cnn included. You don't see people making threads about it because nobody expects the mainstream media to be impartial. In fact we mostly joke around about how ridiculous they are.

As for "telling people how to vote" just lol. We're adults for one. And again, comedy centrals political shows exist for libs to laugh at conservatives. They're playing to their audience.

Do you think people watching the daily show are undecided voters, AND so dumb they're just waiting for someone to tell them what to do? These are left leaning voters who dislike the conservative party. They were never going to vote trump

Back