Opinion The daily “AOC says something stupid” thread. Vol 2

AOC gonna AOC. Nothing more, nothing less

I'll give her props for rising so fast in the world of politics as a young Rep. She's says a lot of dumb shit on Twitter just like our current President but, just like our current President, she does speak some truth when it comes to some issues as well. Her and Trump are more alike than they think

If she's smart, she'll leave the House in a few more years and get her own show on CNN or MSNBC and stack millions. With her looks and personality, she could build a huge brand .

AOC gonna AOC. Nothing more, nothing less

I'll give her props for rising so fast in the world of politics as a young Rep. She's says a lot of dumb shit on Twitter just like our current President but, just like our current President, she does speak some truth when it comes to some issues as well. Her and Trump are more alike than they think

If she's smart, she'll leave the House in a few more years and get her own show on CNN or MSNBC and stack millions. With her looks and personality, she could build a huge brand .

No she won't and she's a complete airhead. She's a repeater that says things she was told and nothing more. There's no original thought coming from her.

A golden one ...

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., delivers her inaugural address following her swearing-in ceremony at the Renaissance School for Musical Theater and Technology in the Bronx borough of New York on Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019. (AP Photo/Kevin Hagen)
“There’s scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult. And it does lead young people to have a legitimate question: is it okay to still have children?”

— Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You know how people say, “There’s no such thing as a dumb question?”

AOC just proved them wrong.

“Is it OK to still have children” is an idiotic inquiry on every level. It’s based on a false premise, unsupported by any facts and, if taken to its logical conclusion, would literally destroy American society.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/02/26/once-again-ocasio-cortez-misses-the-point-and-facts/

No she won't and she's a complete airhead. She's a repeater that says things she was told and nothing more. There's no original thought coming from her.

Yeah, she's an airhead at times. I remember that video of her using that 'accent' to address Black folks while giving a speech at an event Al Sharpton was hosting. She was even doing the stereotypical "black woman hand claps" when speaking. As a black fella, I didn't know whether to be offended or to laugh my ass off.

I just don't believe she's as dumb as her critics would believe she is. Same with Trump

No, that’s based.

Exactly.

You can make up your shitty little terms, like blood and soil and bbased, it changes nothing about the pathetic character you show in these racist posts of yours.

I couldn't imagine going to a Mexican Republican born in Texas and going "Dumb bitch. Wish he would go back to Mexico already!!"

Sounds like you're every bit as intolerant as the leftists you fabricate in your disordered mind.

Yeah, she's an airhead at times. I remember that video of her using that 'accent' to address Black folks while giving a speech at an event Al Sharpton was hosting. She was even doing the stereotypical "black woman hand claps" when speaking. As a black fella, I didn't know whether to be offended or to laugh my ass off.

I just don't believe she's as dumb as her critics would believe she is. Same with Trump

She dumber than her critics think. She can't think for herself and she clearly doesn't understand responses that answer her retarded questions because she'll continue to ask the exact same question after it's answered and explained to her multiple times. She still thinks the tax break promised Amazon is money saved.

You can make up your shitty little terms, like blood and soil and bbased, it changes nothing about the pathetic character you show in these racist posts of yours.

I couldn't imagine going to a Mexican Republican born in Texas and going "Dumb bitch. Wish he would go back to Mexico already!!"

Sounds like you're every bit as intolerant as the leftists you fabricate in your disordered mind.

I didn’t say nothin bout race.
Go back to the WR Lounge!

@Happy Man quick point of privilege thank you. Can you figure out why my profound post was moved to the general discussion thread. I'm sure you appreciated it and would've liked it to stay in your thread. Thanks for letting me speak my truth.

Httr21 out.

I didn’t say nothin bout race.
Go back to the WR Lounge!

And now you're dipping into the obfuscation racists use when using coded language, even poorly as you're doing now.

"I didn't say anything about hating her for being hispanic, I just told her to go back to Puerto Rico, even though she was born in NYC!!!"

Clown.

And now you're dipping into the obfuscation racists use when using coded language, even poorly as you're doing now.

"I didn't say anything about hating her for being hispanic, I just told her to go back to Puerto Rico, even though she was born in NYC!!!"

Clown.

And I told you to go back to the Lounge. Am I racist against you?

That's just you being a cunt. You know what you said, and now you're hiding your hand. Racist, and a bitch as well.

Quick point of privilege. Gentlemen please! This is the war room, not the OT. Please conduct yourselves in a proper manner. Thank you for letting me speak my truth.

~HTTR21

That's just you being a cunt. You know what you said, and now you're hiding your hand. Racist, and a bitch as well.

Well I never!
Hillel, I am shocked you would say that. You have ruined my weekend. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best.

Well I never!
Hillel, I am shocked you would say that. You have ruined my weekend. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best.

I'm not shocked at you being a filthy racist, Milo.

I wonder how many times you've called a colored person a monkey, only to go "What?!?! We are primates, doi!!!!!"

Clown.

It's funny cause they think they being cute hiding all their direct racism yet we mostly look white so we always hear it. They honestly think we're dumb. Insulting af when they try to hide this shit.

I'm not shocked at you being a filthy racist, Milo.

I wonder how many times you've called a colored person a monkey, only to go "What?!?! We are primates, doi!!!!!"

Now you’ve taken it too far by calling me Milo. You’ve ruined my entire month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back