The Cutest Fight Pic You Will See Today- Rose & Pat

She looks like she could give ronda a run for her money any talk of her joining the UFC

She weighs 20lbs less than RR. As big of a fan as i am, she would get rag-dolled by RR quickly.

233625_5.jpg

:icon_lol::p:)

Yeah, but did he hug her for 15 years, or whatever he said at his post fight interview last fight?

Also, yeah, why isn't he better on the ground than he is since she's a wiz and I'm sure they spend their fair share of time rollin' around?

And that first pic of them kissing looks like Goldberg lurking in the back off to the left an Rogan getting all up in it like a UFC staredown up and to the right, lolz.

who is the creepy angry guy mean mugging them on the right behind the cage

The other woman in the pic looks like she could be in the Rua family.

the other chick is kaitlin young she fights in invicta also

[QUOTE="Rush";78163555]She weighs 20lbs less than RR. As big of a fan as i am, she would get rag-dolled by RR quickly.[/QUOTE]

Ya she is way too small to compete with the female fighters we are used to seeing in Strikeforce and soon to be the UFC. For womens fighting, I would imagine the weight difference is even more of a factor than for mens fighting.

[QUOTE="Rush";78161281]It think its ok for him to to do a repost of it seen as it was him/his girlfriend that took the picture.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean a repost I meant the search function is back online today foo

They are such a cute couple

Rose and Pat make for an awesome couple. Always seeing their antics on twitter. I really hope she goes somewhere in WMMA. She's just as exciting as Pat is.

how come any time any picture of any relationship, people say they are a good/cute/great couple?

that pat barry,
cant stand that guy, such a theatralic character,
ask him who wins a fight, he talks two books down

Not a fan of his personality at all. His fights are always good to watch tho

Thank god, i'm not the only one.

Love watching him fight but his personality not so much. That over the top, hyper, loud, try hard to be funny type person that makes you cringe.

Pat Barry, Jason Miller, John Dodson.......everyone has that one friend that is like these lot, that always manage to do something embarrassing.

Back