The Cutest Fight Pic You Will See Today- Rose & Pat

2ce3vok.jpg

On first sight, I thought this was one arm, and was freaked right the fuck out.

And like another poster said Pat is on top of a red cooler. So much mind fuck in this pic. Also, maybe she can tighten up Pat's ground game up a bit.

For a split-second in the latter pic I thought she had one freakishly long arm, made me LOL when I saw my mistake.

Same. I was all: "WTF IS WRONG WITH HER?!?!"

Awesome shots. Gotta love PB. Stoked for him to be (apparently) happy in this relationship :)

They should make a film, their popularity will skyrocket.

2ce3vok.jpg

On first sight, I thought this was one arm, and was freaked right the fuck out.

An arm like some horror-hook.

Imagine her whipping that thing out to snag an opponent, like Scorpion. GET OVER HERE.

Geordie "Shadow" Munro;78157101 said:
That's awesome, War Barry. War Rose. War Search Function

It think its ok for him to to do a repost of it seen as it was him/his girlfriend that took the picture.

She was extremely impressive, I have never seen ANYBODY go for that many submissions

You know the craziest thing about that? Rose has a striking background.

She's been a Taekwondo and Karate blackbelt since she was 9. She will go down as on of the GOAT.

334u4a0.jpg

I'm surprised Barry has such a bad ground game (no puns) given how many subs she tried

wow - shes looks 12, still yet to watch any invicta but i heard shes got some great skills. i saw the youtube vid on pat cornering her, funny stuff

Damn, bitch is only 20, how long have they been going out?

She looks like she could give ronda a run for her money any talk of her joining the UFC

Back