The current UFC champions all have one thing in common

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
DC, Jones, Whittaker, Usman, Khabib, Holloway, (formerly TJ), Cejudo.

They all seem to demonstrate super-human cardio and the ability to push a strong pace. Can you remember a fight any of these guys seemed to gas out?

Have seen Khabib slow down, but never really seen any of them completely gas out. You're right though, good cardio is a must if you're going to possibly be fighting 5 rounds.

They all seem to demonstrate super-human cardio and the ability to push a strong pace. Can you remember a fight any of these guys seemed to gas out?

Nunes? Rose?

Lol at you lowkey accusing all of them for EPO use in order to make your fav fighters look less bad

Makes it more impressive that someone like Aldo was able to be champ for so long when cardio was not his forte.

Nunes apparently has somewhat of a reputation of gassing out. Not Rose tho. Not as far as I know.

Yeah but she doesn't have endless cardio either. We've seen her get tired.

Makes it more impressive that someone like Aldo was able to be champ for so long when cardio was not his forte.
He was like Woodley, he either finished the fight fast or was able to control the pace of the fight. His leg kicks in the early days also had an effect on his opponents mobility.

Out of all of them, Khabib is the most monsterious due to his pressure. IT takes so much toll to do what he does

Usman is great too but Usman layed on top while Khabib grabs and pulls opponents like MJ, Barboza and Al. Imagine pulling 70kg repeatedly

It is not much that champs all have great cardio because that is by default. It is just that if there is a champ who gasse like Woodley or Conor then they are the odd ones out

Every fighter should have great cardio for 5 rounds and be ready for war

He’s not the champ anymore but Woodley was always criticized for having a bad gas tank. Nunes too.

They’re all on steroids but just saying

<{natewhut}>

He was like Woodley, he either finished the fight fast or was able to control the pace of the fight. His leg kicks in the early days also had an effect on his opponents mobility.
Back then Aldo wrestled a lot as well and his cardio still held up.

DC gassed against Jones in their first fight.

Of course they count. They're champions, whether you like it or not.

I'm pretty sure Valentina has no problem with that.
I dont compare womens nba player stats or attributes to mens, that is preposterous

No TS, they arent all on drugs like TJ. Girl fights are shit, Khabib has cardio issues, because it takes effort to smash skulls for 25 minutes. At least he isn't going full GSP. Sleeping in guard for a full 25

I dont compare womens nba player stats or attributes to mens, that is preposterous
Wmma is shit. Not like you feel better afterwards shit. I'm talking plugged up from oxy abuse for a few months and finally shittimg and it feels like you are a manlet doing fed time shit

Back