The Curious Shrinking of Anthony Johnson

Looks better now imo, less moon face more handsome no homo

Then

40773268_1925848027709461_2956583666330609834_n.0.jpg

Now

Soccer moms watch out, he's getting in that yoga shape!

He’s actually not too much smaller. Given the first pic he’s probably got a pump from working out and at the peak of a cycle. Now he’s come off cycle. You typically only keep 20%-30% of your gainzz anyway. I’ve ran a few myself back in my early 20s.

He's just back down to roughly the size he was when fighting at LHW imo. Probably 220-230ish which of course looks a lot smaller than the close to 300lbs he was in that before photo.

He talked about it awhile back on food truck diaries. He's losing weight and he's going to come back and fight at 205 this year. He was down to 240 during that show.

Last edited:
He talked about it awhile back on food truck diaries. He's losing weight and he's going to come back and fight at 205 this year. He was down to 240 at that during that show.

thx for the update!

he a funny guy, loves to see what he can do with that body

yeah he must have cut 30 pounds of muscle mass, what was the purpose of building all that size up just to try and cut back down to 205? I thought he was coming to heavyweight?

Look how lean his face is in the after, looks like he wont have any issue making 205 now, I wonder if he went on some type of vegan or paleo diet now he looks good an chiseled now.

yeah he must have cut 30 pounds of muscle mass, what was the purpose of building all that size up just to try and cut back down to 205? I thought he was coming to heavyweight?

Look how lean his face is in the after, looks like he wont have any issue making 205 now, I wonder if he went on some type of vegan or paleo diet now he looks good an chiseled now.

He should still keep the strength he built up in his connective tissues. I still think first round Rumble is the best chance at a lhw beating Jones.

Dem puffy cheeks in the first pic. He looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man after being blasted with the proton packs.

WOOD. If I was gay and into BBC. British Broadcasting Channel of course. What else could I mean?

He's looking pretty slim now. Hopefully he properly did his PCT before hoping back into the USADA testing pool. Otherwise he could have below normal test, which could cause him massive issues.

Back